Read More -->>
Dear Great Ambitionists, here are today's (11th February 2019) Important Current Affairs updates. You can download the pdf version of these current affairs from below link. Check complete Daily Current Affairs of the year 2019 from HERE. Happy Reading :)
Daily Current Affairs of 11th February 2019
International Current Affairs
- Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa is on a 4-day visit to Bangladesh from today.
- During this visit, he will meet the Chiefs of the three Defence Services and the Prime Minister of Bangladesh.
- The Air Chief will also visit operational and training units of Bangladesh Air Force.
- The Red Cross today called for a total ban on Nuclear Weapons, warning of the growing risk that such arms could again be used with devastating effect.
- The International Committee of the Red Cross and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies launched a global campaign to raise awareness about the rising nuclear threat facing the world.
- The notonukes.org campaign comes after the United States and Russia announced to abandon the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty.
- Aim of this campaign : To encourage people to lobby their governments to sign and ratify the UN Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons, which has so far been signed by 70 nations and ratified by 21.