Read More -->>
Dear Great Ambitionists, here are today's (4th September 2018) Important Current Affairs updates. You can download the pdf version of these current affairs from below link. Happy Reading :)
Daily Current Affairs of 4th September 2018
Download PDF Version of 4th September 2018 Current Affairs from HERE
National Current Affairs
- Women belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families in Rajasthan will soon get free mobile phones under the Bhamashah Yojana.
- The state also announced that the government is planning to launch apps to help the poor get benefits of social schemes easily.
- Free WiFi facilities will also be provided to 5,000 gram panchayats.
Banking, Business & Economic Affairs
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has bought Gold for the first time in nearly 9 years in the financial year 2017-18.
- The central bank added 8.46 tonnes of gold last fiscal, taking the level of gold reserves to 566.23 tonnes as on June 30, 2018.
- RBI last purchased 200 tonnes of gold from the International Monetary Fund in November 2009.