Read More -->>
Dear Great Ambitionists, here are today's (5th September 2018) Important Current Affairs updates. You can download the pdf version of these current affairs from below link. Happy Reading :)
Daily Current Affairs of 5th September 2018
Download PDF Version of 5th September 2018 Current Affairs from HERE
International Current Affairs
- The International Day of Charity is being observed today (5th September).
- Aim of International Day of Charity : To recognise the role of charity in alleviating human suffering within and among nations, as well as to recognise the efforts of charitable organisations and individuals such as Mother Teresa.
- India, Kazakhstan joint army exercise KAZIND will be conducted between Indian and Kazakhstan Army in Otar region, Kazakhstan from 10th to 23rd September 2018.
- This will be third joint military exercise between two countries which have history of extensive cooperation in defence arena.
- Note : The second edition of the exercise was held in India in 2017.
- Aim of KAZIND : To build and promote bilateral army to army relations and exchange skills and experiences between armies of both countries.
- Thailand's Royal Police Cadet Academy has announced it will not admit female candidates from the next academic year.
- The academy, which began admitting female students in 2009, has produced about 700 policewomen.
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is on a visit to Pakistan.
- During this visit, he will meet Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan.
- This visit comes amid tense ties between the two countries and US military aid cuts over Pakistan's failure to crack down on militants.
- Note : The US State Secretary will head to India after his Pakistan visit.