Read More -->>
Dear Great Ambitionists, here are today's (7th September 2018) Important Current Affairs updates. You can download the pdf version of these current affairs from below link. Happy Reading :)
Daily Current Affairs of 7th September 2018
Download PDF Version of 7th September 2018 Current Affairs from HERE
International Current Affairs
- Qatar has become the 1st Gulf nation to offer permanent residency to expatriates ( a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country other than their native country).
- The country's Monarch Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani has issued a decree allowing a maximum of 100 expatriates to gain permanent residency each year.
- Children of Qatari mothers, and skilled expatriates who have lived in the country for more than 20 years will be given priority.
- The International Aviation Summit which is being organized by the Airports Authority of India (AAI), Ministry of Civil Aviation and International Air Transport Association (IATA) was started in New Delhi.
- The summit is being attended by more than 700 delegates and leaders from global aviation fraternity.
- The 6th edition of India, Sri Lanka joint naval exercise SLINEX-2018 has started today at Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
- Indian Naval Ships Kirch, Sumitra and Cora Divh are taking part in the exercise.
- SLINEX series of bilateral maritime exercises were initiated in 2005 and were initially held every two years.
- It has now been converted to an annual event this year onwards, according to a statement issued by Indian High Commission in Colombo.
- Since its inception in 2005, five successful engagements of SLINEX have been conducted.