Read More -->>
Dear Great Ambitionists, here are today's (7th February 2018) Important Current Affairs updates. Happy Reading :)
Daily Current Affairs of 7th February 2018
National Current Affairs
- The 5th Edition of South Asia Region Public Procurement Conference was held in New Delhi.
- This conference was hosted by Public Procurement Division (PPD) of Ministry of Finance and All India Management Association (AIMA).
- Theme of this Conference : “Public Procurement and Service Delivery”.
Banking, Business & Economic Affairs
- In it's 6th Bi-Monthly Policy Review released today, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has kept the Repo rate, the rate at which banks borrow from RBI, steady at 6% for the third time in a row.
- This comes after retail inflation in December rose to a 17-month high of 5.21%.
- The RBI last cut the rate by 25 basis points in August last year.
- Check complete highlights of RBI's Monetary Policy Review 2018 from HERE
- The flag carrier airline of India, Air India is going to get a one-time grant of €750,000 (approximately ₹6 crore) from Israel for launching direct flights between New Delhi and Tel Aviv.
- The flight is expected to operate on the shortest route and significantly reduce the cost of travel between the two countries.