Read More -->>
Dear Great Ambitionists, here are today's (29th January 2018) Important Current Affairs updates. Happy Reading :)
Daily Current Affairs of 29th January 2018
International Current Affairs
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will embark on 4-day official state visit to Palestine, Oman and UAE in February 2018.
- This will be the first ever visit by Indian Prime Minister to Palestine.
- During the visit, PM will hold talks with the leadership in the countries on matters of mutual interest with their leaders, apart from participating in other events.
- To deal with disputes related to its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), China has decided to establish 3 international courts in Beijing, Shenzhen and Xi’an, a development strategy focused on road connectivity and maritime cooperation between Eurasian countries.
National Current Affairs
- Acid attack victims, people with Autism, Mental Illnesses, and Intellectual Disabilities, will now get reservation for central government jobs.
- In case of direct recruitment, 4% of the total number of vacancies will be reserved for people with benchmark disabilities.
- Note : Benchmark disability means a person with not less than 40% of a specified disability
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeITY) has launched an initiative titled Stree Swabhiman.
- Aim of Stree Swabhiman Initiative : To create sustainable model for providing adolescent girls and women an access to affordable sanitary products by leveraging Common Service Centres (CSCs).