Read More -->>
Dear Great Ambitionists, here are today's (27th January 2018) Important Current Affairs updates. Happy Reading :)
Daily Current Affairs of 27th January 2018
- Today (27th January) is International Day of Commemoration in Memory of the Victims of the Holocaust.
- This day commemorates the genocide that resulted in the death of an estimated 6 million Jewish people, 2 million Romani people, 250,000 mentally and physically disabled people, and 9,000 homosexual men by the Nazi regime and its colalborators.
- Theme of the year 2018 : “Holocaust Remembrance and Education: Our Shared Responsibility”
- India and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) have agreed to set up a mechanism aimed at enhancing maritime cooperation.
- India is going to host informal Ministerial meeting of World Trade Organisation (WTO) in March 2018 in New Delhi.
- Aim of this Meeting : To muster support for issues and also help to multi-lateral process.
- In a bid to safeguard world from hackers and growing data breaches, the World Economic Forum (WEF) has launched new Global Centre for Cybersecurity headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
- This autonomous organization will become operational from March 2018
- Aim of Global Centre for Cybersecurity : Tto establish first global platform for governments, businesses, experts and law enforcement agencies to collaborate on cybersecurity challenges.