Read More -->>
Dear Great Ambitionists, here are today's (13th December 2017) Important Current Affairs updates. Happy Reading :)
Daily Current Affairs of 13th December 2017
International Current Affairs
- The French government has decided to ban students from using mobile phones in primary, junior, and middle schools.
- The ban will come into effect from the start of the next school year in September 2018.
- Kazakhstan's Permanent Representative to the UN, Kairat Umarov, has suggested that the global body adopt an International Diwali Day. The move would "immortalise" Diwali, which reflects the ideas of the UN in good overcoming evil.
- Note : The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution in 2014 acknowledging the significance of Diwali.
National Current Affairs
- Rajasthan has become the first state in India to launch free email addresses in Hindi for its residents.
- Aim of this initiative : To ensure maximum participation of people towards e-governance and that maximum facilities are available in the vernacular language.