Read More -->>
Dear Great Ambitionists, here are today's (12th December 2017) Important Current Affairs updates. Happy Reading :)
Daily Current Affairs of 12th December 2017
International Current Affairs
- Saudi Arabia's Minister of Culture and Information Awwad bin Saleh Al-Awwad today announced that Public cinemas would be allowed in the country for the first time in over 35 years.
- Note : Cinemas were banned in the conservative kingdom following opposition from clerics.
- The United States, Japan, and South Korea began a 2-day joint missile tracking drill off the coast of Japan.
- The drill is aimed at "practising detecting and tracking potential ballistic missiles from North Korea".
National Current Affairs
- The Election Commission today told the Supreme Court that a candidate should not contest elections from two constituencies.
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has announced that Television channels cannot telecast Condom Ads that are indecent and inappropriate for children between 6 am and 10 pm.
Awards & Honors
- Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra was honoured with the Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice for her work in helping refugees with food, shelter and education.