Read More -->>
Dear Great Ambitionists, here are today's (13th September 2017) Important Current Affairs updates. Happy Reading :)
Daily Current Affairs of 13th September 2017
International Current Affairs
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is on a two-day visit to India.
- During this visit he held talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and both laid the foundation stone of the ambitious Rs 1.08 lakh crore ($17 billion) Ahmedabad-Mumbai bullet train project.
- Modi held a roadshow with Shinzo Abe, in his first time holding a roadshow with the PM of another country.
- The 8-kilometre-long event started from the Ahmedabad airport and ended at the Sabarmati Ashram.
- Dancers from 28 states will showcase their culture at 28 locations on the route.
- Prime Minister Theresa May-led UK government today passed a motion to grant itself the power to pursue its Brexit agenda without parliamentary input.
- The motion, which was passed by 320 votes to 301, gives the government the power to hold a decisive majority on committees which scrutinise draft Brexit laws.
- Iraq's Parliament today voted against the Kurdish independence referendum to be held later this month, claiming it will affect the war against ISIS and cause instability in the country.