Seshadri, a senior banker with over 25 years experience, started his banking career with Citibank in early 1992. He has served in various capacities includaing Managing Director of Citi Financial Consumer Finance Ltd and Citi Financial Retail Services India Ltd till 2005. He moved to Singapore in 2005 as the Managing Director and regional head of the bank's retail banking and lending businesses for Asia Pacific region
Seshadri is going to replace current MD & CEO K. Venkataraman, who has been leading the bank for over 6 years.
About Karur Vysya Bank :
- Set up on : 25th July 1916
- Headquarters : Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
- Founders : M. A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Athi Krishna Chettiar
- MD & CEO : P. R. Seshadri
- Chairman : B. Swaminathan