Read More -->>
- The first day of the 'Make in India' week, which was launched yesterday, saw the signing of three MoUs between Maharashtra government bodies and various companies for total investment worth ₹21,000 crore.
- Twinstar Display Technologies, Raymond Industries and Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages were among the companies that signed the MoUs for setting up manufacturing plants in India.
- The Jammu and Kashmir government has reportedly increased the cash reward for killing militants.
- The reward for killing an A++ category militant has been increased from ₹10 lakh to ₹12.5 lakh.
- For killing an A+ category militant and an A- category militant, the compensation amount has been increased to ₹7.50 lakh and ₹5 lakh respectively.
- Indian Railways is building World's Highest Rail Bridge at Jammu & Kashmir.
- This bridge will be 35 m higher than Eiffel Tower.
- This bridge is being constructed over Chenab River, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Celebratory gunfire has been banned in the Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh.
- The move came after an eight-year-old travelling in a rickshaw lost his life when he was shot at by Samajwadi Party workers celebrating panchayat poll results in the Kairana town of the district last week.