Read More -->>
- Today (12th February) is Darwin Day.
- This day is a celebration to commemorate the 207th birth anniversary of Charles Darwin (12 February 1809).
- Note : Charles Darwin is best known for his contributions to evolutionary theory.
- The International Syria Support Group today agreed to implement a nationwide “cessation of hostilities” in Syria by the end of next week.
- The ceasefire would not apply to the fight against groups designated as terrorist organisations by the UNSC.
- The world powers also agreed to immediately accelerate and expand the delivery of humanitarian aid.
- India ranked 37th among 38 countries, in USCC's Intellectual Property Index (IPI) by , among the surveyed 38 countries.
- Note : Venezuela ranked lowest below India at 38th position.
- USCC - United States Chamber of Commerce