Read More -->>
Identify India's largest civilian research and development agency which celebrated its platinum jubilee recently.
- The world's first three-parent baby boy was born in which of the following countries to a Jordanian couple with the help a controversial new fertility technique that incorporates DNA from three people in the embryo.
- United States
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Indian Institute of Immunology.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation.
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research.
- Defence Research and Development Laboratory.