Serviced Apartments in Pakistan
The trend of serviced apartments is gaining traction across Pakistan. This is due to an increasing demand for property that can be rented on a shot-term basis. Also known as part-hotels, serviced apartments are usually more economical when compared to high-end hotels; the return on investment (ROI) for investor ranges between 18 to 22 percent. The Business of Serviced Apartments in Pakistan is gaining popularity among the investors because of its healthy rate of return on investment.
Investment in Serviced Apartments in Pakistan
- If you are thinking about renting or investing in serviced apartment, you must consider the following factors;
- Serviced apartments usually consist of one, two or three bedrooms.
- They are fully-furnished; services such as electricity and gas are included in rent.
- Facilities include fully equipped kitchens, WIFI, CCTV, janitorial and laundry services, a chauffeur driven car to and from the airport, a swimming pool and a fitness center.
- They can be rented for a short-term period ranging from a single day to three months.
- Fifty percent of the rent is payable upon signing a rental ease, along with a 50 percent security deposit.
- Usually located in the city center, serviced apartments provide easy access to shopping malls, recreational facilities and restaurant’s
Where to find serviced apartments in Pakistan
Serviced apartments can be found in Bhurban, Chakwal, Islamabad (Sector F-6, F-11), Faisalabad (Lasani Town), Karachi (CP Berar Society and DHA), Lahore (Garden Town and Gulberg), Multan (Multan Cantt and Multan Road), Murree and Peshawar.
Rent of Typical Serviced Apartment in Pakistan
Rent of serviced apartment varies from city to city and location to location. However we are providing approximate daily and monthly rentals of average serviced apartments
- One Bedroom Daily Rental (3000 to 5000) Monthly Rental (40000 to 65000)
- Two Bedroom Daily Rental (4000 to 7000) Monthly Rental (75000 to 85000)
- Three Bedroom Daily Rental (6000 to 9000) Monthly Rental (90000 to 120000)
The post Serviced Apartments in Pakistan appeared first on Pakistan "The Land of Pure".
This post first appeared on Pakistan Laws, Courts, Politics, News, People & Po, please read the originial post: here