Download Union Budget 2019 India and Finance Minister’s Budget Speech in PDF – Dear Reader’s today Sarkari Result Notes is sharing the Union Budget 2019-20 and Budget Speech PDF Notes “presented by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman to all the students. Let us know for Union Budget 2019 highlights that Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has presented Union Budget 2019-20 in the Parliament on July 5, 2019.
Union Budget 2019, while presenting the country’s general budget, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented his first budget. The first budget of the second term of the Modi Government has been presented today at the Parliament House at 11:00 am on 5 July 2019. You will find very special and interesting information related to it through today’s post. This time the budget is more special in many ways. Please read Union Budget 2019 for full information.
What kind of change has been made in the area and how much changes have been made by Tax and what new instructions regarding tax and employment have been issued, read the article today in detail.
Important Union Budget 2019 Highlights
- By 2022, 1.95 crore houses will be built. Making house in 114 days. The first 314 days were made.
- Seven million gas connections were given through Ujjawala
- 20 Technology Business Incubators will be set up, through which 20 thousand people will be trained.
- 10 thousand productive associations will be created across the country.
- Ministry of Water Resources will manage the water resources. Water will be transported to every house in the village.
- The project is aimed at making 135 km of roads. So far, 30 thousand km have been constructed.
- New Space India Limited will be constituted to help ISRO and further the campaigns.
- Connect every panchayat to the internet. More than two crore people made digital literate.
- By October 2019 the country will be free from defecation in the open.
- 81 lakh houses will be set up in cities under PM Awaas Yojna.
- In 4 years, the movement of cargo on river Ganga will start.
- Electronic vehicles have to be encouraged.
- 50 thousand crore is needed for the development of railway infrastructure.
- Investment from the PPP model will be encouraged for the development of the railway.
- Budget 2018-19 for 300 km Metro railway approvals.
- In order to improve the power supply, Forest Nation, One Grid Plan has been announced in the budget. Big reform plan in power tariff
- Ideal fare will be made law.
Important Key points of Union Budget 2019-20
- Allocation of 350 crore and online portal for MSME will be created. A provision of 350 crores for the debt waiver of small entrepreneurs
- Consider also pension for Retail traders. The idea of giving pension for 3 million shopkeepers.
- The government will convert many labor laws into 4 codes.
- The TV program will be started for startup. Which will lead to startup. The new channel will start. This will help funding them.
- National Hygiene Center will be built at Rajghat, which will be inaugurated on October 2.
- Central Government will help 400 crores of rupees to higher education institutions.
- ‘Study in India’ program for foreign students.
- 80 Livelihood Business Incubators will be brought in the year 2019-20.
- 35 million LED bulbs were distributed. Saving up to 18341 crores.
- The Government is developing 17 prestigious tourist destinations in the form of world-class sites. A digital repository will be created.
- Aadhaar cards will be issued to NRIs. They will not have to wait for 180 days.
- The woman whose public money account is validated in the Self Help Group will get an additional overdraft of 5 thousand rupees.
- A loan assistance of 1 lakh rupees will be given to a woman in a Self Help Group.
जरुर पढें – Drishti IAS Notes in Hindi with Solved Paper Download
What are the Key Facts this time in the Union Budget 2019-20?
- No tax will be levied on income up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Income tax of 2-5 crore will be taxed by 3%.
- More than 5 million income will be 7 percent extra tax.
- There is no change in tax on income of up to 2 crore.
जरुर पढ़ें – General Knowledge 2019 PDF Free Download
- More than one crore withdrawals will take 2 percent TDS in one year from the account.
- Instead of PAN card, the Aadhaar card can also be filled up by the income tax.
- Government banks will get Rs. 70 thousand crore rupees. The number of government banks will be reduced to 8.
- The government will remove the regulating housing bank from the National Housing Bank and give it to the Reserve Bank. Their new regulator will be Reserve Bank.
- The government announced that the companies that give loans will now directly control the RBI.
- Government will issue new coins of 1 to 20 rupees.
- 5% GST instead of 12% on electric trains
- Income tax will not be scrutinized on startup fund mobilization. Exemption from Angel X
- Now companies with turnover of up to 400 crores will have to pay 25 per cent corporate tax.
- 1.5 lakh discount on buying a house for 45 lakh.
- Interest on Housing Loans up to Rs 3.5 lakh.
- The process of selling Air India will start once again.
- To make youth aware of the values of Mahatma Gandhi, ‘GandhiPedia’ will make
- An investment of Rs 100 lakh crore will be for infrastructure.
- Excise duty on gold and precious metals has been increased from 10 to 12.5 percent.
- An additional cess of 1-1 rupees will be charged on petrol and diesel.
- 100% FDI in insurance sector
Key Highlights of Union Budget [2019-20] – Download
Budget Speech Summary [2019-20] – Download
Budget 2019 Highlights For Mains  – Download
Brief introduction of budget letters [2019-20] – Download
The post Union Budget 2019 India | Important Union Budget 2019 Highlights appeared first on Sarkari Notes Help.