CUCET 2020 (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) is an All India Level Examination. And, the 9 Central Universities jointly regulate the examination. Also, the candidates who are aspiring to seek admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Other Courses offered by the central universities across the country should apply for this examination. Moreover, through CUCET, candidates can get admission in central universities of different states like Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Tamil Nadu. So, candidates must know about the below-given details related to CUCET 2020.
CUCET 2020 Important Dates
The Central Universities Common Entrance Test dates are announced by CUCET body.
|Application form available||March 2020|
|Last date of online registration & fee payment||April 2020|
|Admit card download||May 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Availability of answer key||May 2020|
|Grievances, if any up to||May 2020|
|Final Answer Key||June 2020|
|Publication of result||June 2020|
CUCET 2020 Application Form
Aspirants willing to appear for CUCET 2020 can check details below.
- Application form for Central Universities 2020 examination will be announced in March 2020.
- Candidates will be able to fill the form in Online mode only.
- Aspirants are advised to fill all details (i.e, Personal, Educational) correctly as per the certificate.
- Students also need to upload a passport-sized photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- The Application form must be submitted before the deadline (April 2020).
- Aspirants are allowed to fill 3 Universities choices as well as three courses for each University.
- In case of any discrepancies generated during filling-in the application form, a correction window will be provided.
- The applicants can correct the form through Online mode only.
- After completing all the application processes, Candidates are advised to take a printout of application form for further use, if any.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test Application Fee
- Firstly, the application fee can be paid either through online mode (Debit Card / Credit Card) or through offline mode (Challan of any branch of SBI Bank).
- But, the PWD candidates need not pay the application form fee.
|Category||Application through Online Mode||Application through Offline Mode||Bank charges||Total Application Fee|
|Fee for Registration||Fee for Registration|
|Unreserved / Other Backward Classes||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/-|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 450/-|
CUCET 2020 Application Procedure
- Firstly, the candidates must fill the Online Application Form from the official website.
- The applicants must fill all the mandatory asked details.
- Next step is to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Further, the aspirants must pay the application fee either through Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- Finally, the applicants should take a print out of the completed application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Visit the National Coordinator Central University of Rajasthan Website: www.curaj.ac.in
CUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Firstly, for all the Central Universities, the eligibility criteria will be different. But, the universities have not yet released their eligibility criteria for the year 2020. Further, as soon as the Universities will release the criteria, we will update it here.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test Admit Card
The Admit card for CUCET 2020 will be released in May 2020. The Hall Ticket of CUCET is an important document and should be kept until the end of the examination process. The Admit card contains all the details of the candidate including the exam centre, venue, roll number etc. Hall Ticket is considered as an entry pass for the venue.
CUCET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates applying for different UG & PG courses can check syllabus below:
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Magnetic effect of current
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Linear momentum and collision
- Rotational of a rigid body about a fixed axis
- Motion in one dimension
- Motions in two dimensions
- Laws of motions
- Work, Power and Energy
- Redox reactions
- Chemical bonding
- General organic chemistry
- Colligative properties of solutions
- Periodic table
- Chemical equilibrium and kinetics
- Acid-based concepts
- Solid-state and petroleum
- Atomic structure
- Dynamic and Statics
- Coordinate geometry
- Mechanism of organic evolution
- Origin of life
- Human genetics
- Animal physiology and comparison between Periplaneta and Blatta
- Applied biology
- Cell differentiation plant tissue
- Stem and leaf
- Soil and photosynthesis
For Post Graduate courses:
- Culture and social change
- Education and philosophy
- Learning and motivation
- Growth and development
- Current Issue
- Teaching process
- Method of teaching
- Public international law
- Human rights law
- Property law
- Law of torts
- Criminal law- Indian panel law
- Law of evidence
- Criminal and women law
- Labour law
- Environmental law
- Law relating to international trade
CUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The CUCET Exam Pattern details are mentioned here:
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the examination.
- Parts: The exam will be conducted in two parts, i.e. Part A and Part B.
- Part-A: Contains topics from English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Part-B: This part has been divided into three sections and consists of a total of 75 MCQs from the domain knowledge.
- Duration: 2 hours will be exam duration.
- Exam Mode: Offline mode.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Pattern: The exam will be conducted in OMR pattern.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|Central University Common Entrance Test|
Commonly Known As
Exam Conducting Body
National Level Exam
Category of the examination
Purpose of Examination
|Admissions into Undergraduate, Postgraduate course|
Mode of Examination
|Duration of the examination||
CUCET 2020 Cut Off
Cut off will be available through online mode on the official website. It will be released in June 2020. Through the cut-offs, candidates will be able to get admissions in various courses.
For more information related to Central Universities Common Entrance Test CUCET 2020, stay tuned with EntranceZone.
How will I get to know that my application form has been recieved?
On the successful online Application submission and completing with the payment method, an automated e-mail and SMS will be received on the e-mail or contact number you have given in the application form.
Can we fill the Application form through both online and offline mode?
No, Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
How many institutes or universities are participating in CUCAT 2020?
Along with Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics, there are thirteen Central Universities of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Mahatma Gandhi (Bihar), Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Punjab and South Bihar participating in CUCET 2020.
Is syllabus for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses same?
No, the syllabus is different for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
Is there any negative marking in CUCET 2020 Exam?
Yes, one mark will be deducted for each incorrect question.
Read about Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2020.
cucet syllabus, cucet official website, cucet 2018 syllabus.
The post CUCET 2020: Counselling, Cut-off, Admission Process appeared first on Engineering Exams.