Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | BE/BTech/BSC/BCA/BA
The opportunity under Service Desk Hiring is open for Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates of 2019, 2020 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Wipro. Please read on for further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies Limited
Position: Service Desk
Job Location : Across India
Salary : As per IT standards
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing : 2019/2020 Batch
- All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
- (Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
Wipro Selection Process:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Kindly register below if you are interested to participate in Wipro Campus Selection Program.
Apply Link (Service Desk): Click Here To Apply
Apply Link (Digital WorkForce Service Desk): Click Here To Apply
Note: Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email
The post Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | BE/BTech/BSC/BCA/BA – Apuzz Jobs appeared first on Indiajobone.