East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – ECR has released the job notifications for the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ (Scout & Guide Quota) and sports persons for 33 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th/ITI/Any degree graduates can apply for this post.
The selection is based on the performance in Trails and evaluation of sports achievement and education achievement for sports persons candidates and for Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ the selection is based on the written test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
List of current openings in East Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Last Date|
|Group ‘C’ & ‘D’||12||15 September|
|Sports Quota||21||15 September|
East Central Railway Recruitment for Group ‘C’ & ‘D’:
|Job Role||Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ (Scout & Guide Quota)|
|Job location||Hajipur (Bihar)|
|Last date||15 September 2019|
- For the post of Group ‘C’ (Pay Level-2): 12th pass with 50% marks from recognized Board or its equivalent or higher education.
- For the post of Group ‘D’ (Pay Level-1): 10th pass from recognized Board OR ITI OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Age Limit :
- For Group ‘C’: 18 to 30 years
- For Group ‘D’: 18 to 33 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For Physically Challenged person candidates: 10 years
- Group ‘C’: 2 posts (One from Scouts and one from Guides)
- Group ‘D’: 12 posts (Two posts for each division) (One from Scouts and one from Guides)
- For Group ‘C’: 19,900/-
- For Group ‘D’: 18,000/-
East Central Railway Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process on the basis of Written Test and Scout & Guide Qualification over above the minimum prescribed eligibility condition
- Separate Written Test will be organized for Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts
- The written test will consist of 40 objective questions (40 marks) & 1 essay type question (20 marks)
- Written Test: 60 marks
- Marks on certificates: 40 marks
- Total Marks: 100 marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- In the written test, the candidate who will obtain 40% marks out of 60, will be eligible
to be called for the next stage of the test
- The number of candidates to be called for the next stage of test will be equal to 5 times
of the number of vacancies of Scout/Guide
- 40% marks in aggregate (100 Marks) will be minimum qualifying marks for
- For general candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST, Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes: Rs.250/-
Payment mode: IPO (Indian Postal Order) should be pledged in favour of PFA, East Central Railway’ and payable at Hajipur. Except as stated above, the examination fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
General Manager (Personnel).
E.C.Railway Headquarter Office,
Hajipur, Distt.- Vaishali. Bihar.
How to apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form either typed or handwritten from the given format and duly filled the application form along with the required documents and send separate application form for Group’C’ & Group ‘D’ post it to the given postal address on or before 15 September 2019.
Application form: Click here
More Railway Job Updates
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ – 33 Posts
- Latest Railway Jobs 2019 – 12000+ Vacancies Apply Online
- Railway RRB JE Form Full Details
- Railway RRC Group D Form Status, Online Correction 2019
- Southern Railway Jobs 2019: 83 Senior Clerk cum Typist Vacancy
- South East Central Railway Jobs 2019: 313 Apprentice Vacancy