Last-minute preparation tips for JEE Main 2020 exam
- At this last moment, don’t try to attempt to study any new topic. Reading new topics will confuse you during the exam.
- Instead of reading new topics, students are advised to revise all the important formulae and concepts two to three times before the exam. It will help you retain what you have already read so far.
- While in the exam hall, first of all, read all the instructions on the exam paper very carefully.
- After reading the instructions, you should read the complete question paper before starting with the solution.
- Next, make mental planning on how you would approach the paper. Mark the questions that look easier and those which are complicated and may require a lot of time to solve.
- The students should solve the easy questions first. It will not only build your confidence but would also save time for complicated ones.
- If you are stuck on any question, don’t waste your time. Just use the ‘Save & Mark for Review’ option when you have any doubt. After completing the paper, you can revisit the leftover questions.
- Don’t panic in case of computer failure or if you don’t know the answer to any question. Keep calm, take a deep breath and sip some water before attempting the question again.