Transit from monolithic architectures to highly available, scalable, and fault-tolerant microservices
About PHP Microservices Book
- Build your own applications based on event-driven microservices and set them up on a production server.
- Successfully transform any monolithic application into a microservice.
- Monitor the health of your application, prevent downtime and reduce costs.
Who PHP Microservices Is For
PHP developers who want to build scalable, highly available, and secure applications will find this book useful. No knowledge of Microservices is assumed.
What You Will Learn in PHP Microservices
- Set up a development environment using the right strategies and tools.
- Learn about application design and structure to start implementing your application.
- Transform a monolithic application into microservices.
- Explore the best way to start implementing your application using testing.
- Understand how to monitor your microservices, handle errors, and debug the application.
- Deploy your finished application into a production environment and learn how to solve common problems.
- Know how to scale your application based on microservices once it is up-and-running
The world is moving away from bulky, unreliable, and high-maintenance PHP applications, to small, easy-to-maintain and highly available microservices and the pressing need is for PHP developers to understand the criticalities in building effective microservices that scale at large. This book will be a reliable resource, and one that will help you to develop your skills and teach you techniques for building reliable
The post Php Microservices appeared first on Programmer Books.