Allahabad High Court Notification 2018 – Check complete details of latest Allahabad High Court AHC recruitment for Group C and D posts.
Allahabad High Court Notification 2018
Allahabad High Court or AHC has released a latest notification for the recruitment of Group C & D for 3495 Posts. Allahabad High Court Recruitment is being conducted for following posts under Group C and Group D – Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Assistant, Apprentices, Drivers, Tubewell Operator,Process Server, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper. We have provided the details of Allahabad High Court Notification 2018.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 for Group C and D
Allahabad High Court has invited online applications from candidates eligible for Group C and D vacancy. Interested candidates may apply from 6th December to 26th December. Scroll down to see the details of AHC recruitment notification 2018.
Get Unlimited Railway/SSC/Banking Plans
Vacancy Details as in Allahabad High Court Notification 2018
Allahabad High Court has announced a total of 3495 (approx.) vacancies. The post wise vacancies are given below. These vacancies are approximate and exact number will be notified later.
- Stenographer Grade-III – 412
- Junior Assistant and Paid Apprentices – 1484
- Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’ Grade-IV) – 40
- Group D Posts -1559 (approx.) (Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician, Process server, Peon, Sweeper cum farrash, Chowkidaar)
Important Dates as in Allahabad High Court Notification 2018
- Official notification release -15th November 2018
- Start Date to Apply – 6th December 2018
- Last date to apply – 26th December 2018
Eligibility Criteria as in Allahabad High Court Notification 2018
Nationality – Indian
Domicile – Applicants must be from Uttar Pradesh State
Age Limit (as on 1st July 2018)
The age should be between 18 and 40 years for all the posts.
Educational Qualification (as on 1st July 2018)
- Stenographer Grade-III – Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.
- Junior Assistant and Paid Apprentices – Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC society and 25/30 wordsper minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer
- Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’ Grade-IV) – High School along with Driving License to drive a four wheeler for a period not less than 3 years
- Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician – Junior High School with Diploma or certificate course from Industrial Training Institute
- Process Server – Process Server must have passed High School
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office/Peon/ Farrash – Junior High School
- Chowkidar/Waterman/Sweeper/ Mali/Coolie/Bhisti/ Liftman – – Junior High School
- Sweeper-cum-Farrash – Class VI
Selection Process for Allahabad High Court Group C and D Notification 2018
The High Court, Allahabad will hold common offline Written Examination (on O.M.R. Sheet) Post Code No. wise on
different dates/shifts in the various Districts of Uttar Pradesh (U.P.), followed by Hindi/English Computer Type Test, Hindi/English
Stenography Test and Technical Driving Test wherever applicable.The information regarding Date, Time and Venue of the Examinations/Tests shall be intimated to the candidates through e-admit cards later.
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Group C and D Recruitment 2018
Note : The application will be active from 6th December 2018. We will update the link once it is active.
- Visit the official website of Allahabad High Court
- Fill in all the details in the online application form
- Attach the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application
- Note down the application number for future use
(a) For Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Assistant and Paid Apprentices posts – The candidates of General and OBC Category shall
have to pay Rs. 500/- (+ bank charges extra) and the Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category of Uttar Pradesh only shall
have to pay Rs. 400/- (+ bank charges extra).
(b) For Drivers and Group D posts – The candidates of General and OBC Category shall have to pay Rs. 400/- (+ bank charges extra) and the Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category of Uttar Pradesh only shall have to pay Rs. 300/- (+ bank charges extra).
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay- Rs.2800/
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay- Rs.2000/
- Paid Apprentices – Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay- Rs.1900/ Fixed
- Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’ Grade-IV) – Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay- Rs.1900/
- Group D Posts except sweeper – Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay- Rs.1800/
- Sweeper – Rs.6000/- Fixed
Get complete details of the Allahabad high court recruitment in PDF below:
Allahabad High Court 2018 Notification PDF
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 by TopRankers on Scribd
So, tell us, did you find our post on Allahabad High Court Notification 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates.
Click For Latest Jobs
And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
The post Allahabad High Court Notification 2018 | Apply for 3495 Group C and D posts appeared first on TopRankers.
This post first appeared on SSC CPO Preparation Strategy & Tips To Crack SI, ASI & CISF Exam 2018, please read the originial post: here