Get to know – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Pattern. Check out the detailed Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern and start your preparation.
Canara Bank PO PGDBF Pattern
Canara Bank PO PGDBF Pattern 2018 is out for 800 posts of Junior Management Grade Scale-I vacancies. Before you can start the preparation for the exam, you need to have a glance at the various patterns for Canara Bank PO PGDBF Examination. Preparation of Banking Exams can be quite complicated without knowing the pattern. Hence, we got for you the pattern to look up to before starting the preparation for Canara Bank PO PGDBF Exam.
Take Canara Bank PO Mock Tests
Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern
The Selection process of Canara Bank PO consists of two stages:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion & Interview
Canara Bank PO PGDBF exam consists of four sections; Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English language, General Awareness. Each section values 50 marks having 50 questions.
|Name of Subject||No. of Question/ Marks|
- There is a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The Examination will last for 2 hours/120 minutes.
- After the examination, Bank will decide the cut-off for each subject as well as the total minimum cut-off.
- The candidates who obtain the minimum total as well as the subject cut-offs will qualify for Group discussion and Interview.
- As per the merit list, the top performers will qualify for the next round with 3 candidates for each vacant seat.
- The total marks allotted for group discussion or Interview is 50 each.
- A proportion of 50:20:30 is considered for the final merit list for Written test, Group discussion and Interview respectively.
- All the candidates from General category need to secure a minimum of 40% in the final merit list.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PWBD need to secure a minimum of 35% in the final merit list.
- Remember that 39.99% will be considered as 39% and 34.9% as 34%.
Check out the detailed Canara Bank PO Syllabus
Other Requirements for Canara Bank PO
- The operating and working knowledge of computer is essential for qualification. If a candidate do not posses the literacy in Computer, one must acquire the literacy within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
- One shall know Hindi. If not, one must learn before the completion of the probationary period.
Click here for Latest Jobs
Stay tuned for more Bank related updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
The post Canara Bank PO PGDBF Pattern – Check out now! appeared first on TopRankers.
This post first appeared on SSC CPO Preparation Strategy & Tips To Crack SI, ASI & CISF Exam 2018, please read the originial post: here