A huge vacancy of 18,218 posts has been announced under Hssc Recruitment Group D category . This notification has been issued by the commission on 26th of August, 2018. The online application process is starting from 29th of August, 2018. Certainly, You can find all related information here.
HSSC Recruitment for Group D 2018
Aspirants who have been waiting for the HSSC Recruitment online application to start, are hereby notified that the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced the dates and application process. The recruitment process shall fill-in 18,218 vacant posts under Group D in different departments, boards and corporations. All those who have been preparing themselves must get themselves ready for the upcoming examination. First of all you need know the details of the application procedure.
Take Free SSC Mock Test
Vacancy Details of HSSC Group D Recruitment
As per the notification, the total of 18,218 vacant posts under different sections have been categorized as below:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
** PWD Category: 565 (4 % of total seats)
Important Dates for HSSC Online Application
HSSC recruitment application process is a completely online one. Hence, applicants must keep a note of the deadlines to avoid the last hour rush. You can find the timeline details in the table below:
|Date of Announcement||26/08/2018|
|Online Application Starts||29/08/2018 (3 P.M. onward)|
|Online application Closes||18/09/2018 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Late Date for Fee Submission||21/09/2018|
HSSC Group D Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who can fulfill the below mentioned criteria, shall be eligible to apply for the mentioned vacancies.
- They must have completed 10th/Equivalent from any recognized Board/Institution.
- Hindi/Sanskrit must be read as one of the subjects up to 10th.
The age of the Candidate must be within 18 to 42 years to fill the application form for the HSSC recruitment 2018.
Important Note: Candidates who have a Certificate/Degree/Diploma from Boards/Institutions or Universities that are not recognized by Haryana government shall not be eligible.
Selection Procedure for HSSC Recruitment
The candidates have to prepare themselves for an HSSC exam paper of total 100 marks. The total marks shall be subdivided into two categories:
- Written exam – 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience – 10 marks
The Written exam consists of:
- 75% questions based on General Awareness, Mathematics, Science, Reasoning, English and Hindi as applicable
- 25% questions based on Current Affairs, History, Civics, Geography, Literature, Environment and Culture etc. (Haryana based)
HSSC Recruitment Online Application Procedure
Before you start to apply online go through the following guidelines. You must have the scanned copies of the following before you start applying:
- All Academic qualification certificates.
- Sports Gradation Certificate (for eligible Sports Candidates)
- Haryana Domicile Certificate (for Haryana Applicants)
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience Marksheet
- Self-Attested Photograph
- Signature of Candidate
The link to apply online will active from today, 29th August 2018 (3 p.m. onwards). Click on the link below to apply directly:
Direct Link to Apply Online HSSC 2018 Recruitment
- Fill the form with carefully and recheck properly before final submission. No changes can be done once submitted.
- Take a note of the Registration No. and password generated on successful completion of application procedure.
- You must have a print out of the application form and e-Challan form.
- The hard copy of application form and all submitted details are essential for future reference.
You can find furthermore related information on their official website.
Details of HSSC Recruitment Application Fee
|Category||General||SC/BC (from Haryana)|
|Category 1||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-|
|Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen||—||—||—||—|
HSSC Group D Payscale
The scale level allotted for the positions is Rs. 16,900-53,500 + Applicable special pay.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2018 – Official Notification
You can also download the official HSSC Notification here.
Start preparing for the exam at the earliest. We are sure that your efforts shall help you score well. Happy Learning!
Get latest Job Alerts
Stay Tuned for more updates and notifications. In case you have any query or suggestion, comment below and we will get in touch.
The post HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 | 18000+ Vacancies Announced! appeared first on TopRankers.
This post first appeared on SSC CPO Preparation Strategy & Tips To Crack SI, ASI & CISF Exam 2018, please read the originial post: here