Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released an official notification regarding the announcement of vacancies for various posts. A total number of 8239 vacancies will be filled through this Kvs Recruitment process. Vacancies are available for the posts of Principal, Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Librarian, and Primary Teacher. The online application process will start from 24th August 2018. The last date of registration is 13th September 2018 at midnight. Scroll down for more details.
KVS Recruitment 2018
You need to write the exam in offline mode. KVS has not announced the exam date till now. We will update it here as soon as it is announced.
Vacancy Details for KVS Recruitment 2018
- Principal – 76
- Vice Principal – 220
- Post-Graduate Teacher – 592
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 1900
- Librarian – 50
- Primary Teacher – 5300
- Primary Teacher (Music) – 201
Important Dates for KVS Recruitment 2018
- Online registration commencement – 24th August 2018
- Last date to register – 13th September 2018
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit (as on 30th September 2018) –
- Principal – 35 to 50 years of age
- Vice Principal – 35 to 40 years of age
- PGT – up to 40 years of age
- TGT, Librarian – up to 35 years of age
- Primary Teacher – up to 30 years of age
- Educational Qualifications – For post-wise detailed criteria, please refer to the official advertisement attached below.
Selection Process as in KVS Notification 2018
You need to take and clear an exam in offline mode and then, an interview to be considered for selection. The weightage of written test and interview is 85:15 except for Primary Music Teacher – 60:25:15. Also, do note that you may be posted anywhere in India post-selection.
Get Unlimited Railway/SSC/Banking Test Plans
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on the KVS recruitment link for the appropriate posts.
- After that, register yourself by filling in the basic details.
- Then, fill in the other mandatory details.
- After that, upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Then, pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee as in KVS Notification 2018
- Principal, Vice Principal – Rs.1500/-
- Others – Rs.1000/-
However, you do not need to pay any fee if you belong to SC, ST, PwD, and Ex-SM category.
Download Official Notification
So, tell us, did you find our post on KVS Recruitment 2018 | 8239 Vacancies for Multiple Posts helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
The post KVS Recruitment 2018 | 8239 Vacancies for Multiple Posts appeared first on TopRankers.
This post first appeared on SSC CPO Preparation Strategy & Tips To Crack SI, ASI & CISF Exam 2018, please read the originial post: here