Parliament approved Bill for giving national importance tag to Gujarat Ayurveda Institutes. Parliament passed a bill to accord the status of an institution of national importance to a Jamnagar-based cluster of Ayurveda institutes.
The Bill – ‘The Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Bill, 2020’ – was passed by a voice vote in Rajya Sabha.
Lok Sabha has already approved the bill in the last session, in which three Jamnagar, Gujarat-based institutes — Institute of Post Graduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda, Gulabkunwerba Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya and Institute of Ayurveda Pharmaceutical Sciences
About Jamnagar institute:
The Jamnagar institute is one of the oldest institutes established in 1956. It was the oldest collaborating centre with WHO in Ayurveda and has imparted training to students from 65 countries in 20 years, and the institute has inked 30 pacts with different countries in the last 20 years.
About Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Union Minister: Harsh Vardhan
- Minister of State: Ashwini Kumar Choubey
- Chief Minister: Vijaybhai R. Rupani
- Governor: Acharya Dev Vrat
1) National Institute of Ayurveda is located in – Jaipur
2Which of the following bills cannot be introduced first in the Rajya Sabha? – Money Bill
3) Who elects the members of the Rajya Sabha? – elected members of the legislative assembly
4) The minimum age for a person to become a member of Rajya Sabha is – 30 years
5) Who is the Minister of State for AYUSH Ministry? – Shripad Yesso Naik
6) A motion of no confidence against the government can be introduced by – Lok Sabha
7) A “Monument of National Importance” is designated by the – Archaeological Survey of India
Static GK topics
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
The post Parliament approved Bill for giving national importance tag to Gujarat Ayurveda institutes first appeared on Exams Daily.