RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Exam Date 2020 – Download Admit Card, Selection Process & Syllabus. ONLINE applications are invited by RRBs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out of CEN for various posts of Ministerial and Isolated Categories in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Engaging Exam Conducting Agency (ECA) to conduct Computer Based Tests (CBTs) and all related activities like processing of Results and Panels etc for Recruitment of various Ministerial and Isolated categories in Indian Railways notified in Centralized Employment Notification (CEN) 03/2019. The revised dates for pre-bid, online submission as given below.
Read More Latest Railway Jobs Details 2020
- Date & Time of Pre bid conference – 21.04.2020 @ 15.30 Hrs at RRB, Ajmer.
- Last date & time of online submission of Tender – 15.05.2020 at 15.00 Hrs.
- Date & time of opening of Technical bids – 15.05.2020 at 15.30 Hrs.
All other terms and conditions will remain the same. Corrigendum will be available at IREPS portal i.e. www.ireps.gov.in.
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Exam Date 2020:
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Ministerial and Isolated Categories|
|Exam Date||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date & Time of Pre bid conference||21.04.2020 @ 15.30 Hrs|
|Last Date of Online Application||15.05.2020 at 15.00 Hrs|
|Date & time of opening of Technical bids||15.05.2020 at 15.30 Hrs|
Railway Recruitment Board is recruiting now for the Ministerial and Isolated Categories Post. For the recruitment process, the Railway Recruitment Board is conducting the Ministerial and Isolated Categories Exam. Railway Recruitment Board is looking for young, committed and passionate workers for various posts. The Railway Recruitment Board is scheduling the Ministerial and Isolated Categories Exam in May 2020. The admit card for the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Exam 2020 will be released soon by the Railway Recruitment Board on its official website rrbcdg.gov.in Candidates can use the official link provided below for more information.
- Only a single online application (common to all the notified posts in opted RRB) has to be submitted by the candidate through the link provided on the official websites of RRBs.
- The recruitment process shall involve Single Stage CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test (as applicable) and DV/Medical Examination. However, RRB reserves the right to conduct additional CBTs if considered necessary for all or for a limited number of candidates as may be deemed fit by RRBs.
- The date, time and venue for all the activities viz. CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test, DV, Medical Examination or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date, and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Question Paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions and 120 minutes for PwBD candidates who are availing the Scribe facility.
- The Question Papers shall be of objective multiple-choice type.
Eligibility Test Details for Candidates:
Apart from the CBT of 100 marks teachers will be subjected to Performance Test (PT) and Teaching Skill Test (TST). Page 28 of 99 basis of Written Test (CBT) and Teaching Skill Test in the ratio of 85:15. For the post of Primary Teacher (Music), Primary Teacher (Dance) and Art Master (PGT/TGT), the Weightage of Written Test (CBT), Performance Test and Skill Test should be in the ratio of 60:25:15 respectively.
- Teaching Skill Test: Teaching Skill Test shall be based on Teaching Ability, Teaching Methodology, Content Expertise, Appropriateness of material, Incorporation of recent development in the discipline, Communication skill, Presentation Skill, Classroom Management Skill, understanding of Subject Matter, Problem Solving ability, Decision making, Creativity, Leadership & Motivation Quality. Candidates will be asked to teach some topics of their subject through power point presentation in front of the Committee. Topics will be decided by the Committee on the spot. Candidates will be given sufficient time to prepare and will be asked to use PowerPoint presentation or any other teaching aid as per the availability of equipments at the point of skill Test. The Skill Test shall range between 15 to 30 minutes as decided by the Committee. Skill Test will be of 150 marks. There will not be any minimum qualifying marks for Skill Test. However, weightage of Skill test should be 15% in total marks. There is a possibility that the Skill Test can be video-graphed.
- Performance Test: Primary Teacher (Music) and Primary Teacher (Dance) may be adjudged on the basis of skill of singing, playing the various instrumental music, performance of dance, Presentation Skill, Coordination, Expression, Energy level, Rhythm, Experimentation with art forms, imagination and innovation and Artistic temperament. Performance Test shall be of 100 marks. There will not be any minimum qualifying marks for the Performance Test. However, weightage of Performance Test shall be 25% of the total marks. There is a possibility that the Performance Test may be video graphed.
Document Verification (DV):
Based on the performance of candidates in CBT and Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test (as applicable), candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options. In addition, candidates equal to 50% (may increase or decrease at the discretion of RRBs) of the number of vacancies for various posts will also be called for DV. These additional candidates will, however, be considered for empanelment only if there is a shortfall in empanelment from the merit list or/and as replacement against the shortfall on account of non-joining of recommended candidates in the working post or/and any other special requirements. In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be placed at higher merit and in case age being same, then alphabetical order (A to Z) of the name shall be taken into account to break the tie.
How to download the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Admit Card 2020:
The stepwise procedure for downloading the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Admit Card 2020 is provided below. Candidates are requested to follow the below-provided instructions to download their RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Admit Card 2020 without any difficulty. To avoid last-minute accessing problems on the official website, candidates are advised to download the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Admit Card 2020 well in advance.
Step 1: Check the official website provided above
Step 2: Enter the Application Number and Password
Step 3: Click on Login
Step 4: Check the details displayed
Step 5: Download your RRB Admit Card a print out for future use
Notification Download Link
Download the Admit Card
Download the New Notice
Read More Latest Bank Jobs Details 2020
Read More Latest Defence Jobs Details 2020
Read More Latest Railway Jobs Details 2020
Read More Current Affairs Details 2020
Read More Latest Police Jobs Details 2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|