RBI Grade B Syllabus 2019 – Download Exam Pattern Pdf. Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview. Candidates can download the Rbi Grade B Syllabus from our examsdaily website.
RBI Grade B Details
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Grade B Officer|
|Exam Date||Will be notified Later|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2019:
RBI Grade B Phase I Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Subject||Marks|
|General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning||200|
RBI Grade B Phase II Exam Pattern:
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Time (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues||Objective Type||90||100|
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard||90||100|
|Paper-III: Finance and Management||Objective Type||90||100|
RBI Grade B Syllabus:
Paper-I – Economic and Social Issues:
Growth and Development – Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income – Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Sustainable Development and Environmental issues. Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labour Policy – Monetary and Fiscal Policy – Privatization – Role of Economic Planning. Globalization – Opening up of the Indian Economy – Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy – International Economic Institutions – IMF and World Bank – WTO – Regional Economic Co-operation. Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic Trends – Urbanization and Migration – Gender Issues – Social Justice: Positive Discrimination in favor of the underprivileged – Social Movements – Indian Political System – Human Development – Social Sectors in India, Health and Education.
Paper-II -English (Writing Skills):
The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic.
Paper-III -Finance and Management:
(a) Financial System
- Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
- Reserve Bank of India- functions and conduct of monetary policy, Banking System in India, Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB, etc.
(b)Financial Markets Primary and Secondary Markets
(Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
(c) General Topics
- Risk Management in Banking Sector.
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Changing Landscape of Banking sector
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
- The Union Budget – Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling; The Role of a Manager in an Organisation. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader; Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader. Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD; Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development – Feedback and Performance Counselling – Career Planning – Training and Development – Rewards – Employee Welfare. Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale. Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology. Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
Download RBI Grade B Syllabus Pdf 1
Download RBI Grade B Syllabus Pdf 2
To Subscribe Youtube Channel Click Here
To Join Whatsapp Click here
To Join Telegram Channel Click Here