Daily Current Affairs One liners – September 11, 2019
In this page we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams,it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Daily Current Affairs September 11, 2019 video – ClickHere
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one liner of September 11, 2019
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will dedicate to the nation India’s second riverine Multi-Modal terminal (MMT) built at Sahibganj in Jharkhand.
- The nation today paid tributes to Freedom Fighter Bharat Ratna Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant on his 132nd Birth Anniversary.
- In a major step towards doubling the income of farmers in the state, Uttar Pradesh Government has announced it’s maiden Agriculture Export policy, 2019.
- In Madhya Pradesh, 313 Anganwadi centres have been developed as Child Education Centre under Rashtriya Poshan maah – National Nutritional Campaign.
- On Wednesday, New York City will commemorate the 18th anniversay of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Cente in Lower Manhattan.
- United States President Donald Trump has issued a new executive order on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary that would enhance the country’s ability to target terrorists and those who finance their activities to deter perpetrators of terrorism worldwide.
- Economic Ministers from ten ASEAN Member States and the Minister of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of India (“the Ministers”) met on 10 September 2019 at Bangkok in Thailand for the sixteenth AEM-India Consultations.
- An India Breakfast Networking Session was hosted by Information &Broadcasting Ministry on the side-line of its participation at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) 2019.
- India and Iceland signed agreements to enhance cooperation in the field of sustained fisheries development and organise cultural exchange programme between 2019 and 2022.
- Australian batsman Steve Smith has extended his lead over India skipper Virat Kohli at the number one spot in the ICC Test batsmen rankings. Smith now has a lead of 34 points over Kohli as the rankings
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) 8rresurrected the Air Force Station Ambala-based 17 Squadron ‘Golden Arrows’, which will operate the first squadron of Rafale fighter jets in the near future.
- Teen sensation Nihal Sarin pulled off a clinical win against Jorge Cori in 57 moves to take a 1-0 lead in the two-game Round One of the World Cup chess championship in Khanty Mansiysk.
Important Current Affairs One liner –September 11, 2019 PDF DOWNLOAD
2019 Daily & Monthly Current Affairs
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|