GCET Application form 2019 Dates
Check all the dates related to GCET 2019 form in the given table. The exam authority will not receive any Application form after the last date-
|1||Released of GCET Notification||11 February 2019|
|2||GCET Application Form Release Date||11 February 2019|
|3||Dates to Submit Application form & Collecting Admit Card||25 March to 30 March 2019|
|4||GCET 2019 Exam Date||07 & 08 May 2019|
|5||Release of Admission Form||17 May to 24 May 2019 (Except Sunday)|
|5||Result Declaration Date||June 2019|
Download Online GCET 2019 Form Here
How to Submit GCET Application form 2019?
The application form can only be obtained from the official website of DTE. Candidates can click on the above link to download the pdf file of the form.
- Download the GCET application form and get a print copy on an A4 size sheet.
- Fill the asked details in the Capital Letters
- Paste the recent photograph on the mentioned
- Attach the pay-in-slip and other necessary self-attested documents along with the form.
- Send the filled application form at mentioned address.
- Ravindra Bhavan, Margao for following Exam Centres: Navelim,Verna,Ponda,Vasco, Farmagudi,Cuncolim Curchorem & Dharbandora.
- Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim for following Exam Centres: Porvorim, Panaji, Cujira, Sanquelim, Mapusa, Bicholim & Assagao
GCET Application Fee
Candidates have to remit the application fee ofRs. 2000/- in the Account of “Directorate of Technical Education” with the client code ‘DRCTORTEDU’ in any branch of HDFC Bank in Goa, along with 03 identical photographs. Applicants should attach a copy of bank pay-in-slip/receipt along with the form and save a copy for future reference.
Along with the GCET 2019 application form, candidates need to attach the given self-attested documents-
- SSCE Passing Certificate
- Std XIIth passing certificate or HSSC Examination Hall Ticket
Candidates who will submit the application form before the last date can immediately collect their admit card.
GCET 2019 Exam Centres
|Centre Code||Exam City||Complete Exam Centre Address|
|10||Tiswadi Cujira(Bambolim)||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|11||Panaji||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|12||Verna||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Higher Secondary School|
|13||Navelim||Rosary College / Higher Secondary of Arts & Commerce|
|14||Vasco||Deep Vihar High School|
|15||Mapusa||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|16||Ponda-1||A. J. De Almeida High School|
|17||Ponda (Farmagudi)||G. V. Ms. Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|18||Bicholim||Shantadurga High School|
|19||Curchorem||Govt. Polytechnic, Curchorem|
|20||Porvorim||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|21||Assagao||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|22||Sanquelim||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|23||Cuncolim||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School|
|24||Dharbandora||BBSS, Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on Admission!
The post GCET Application form 2019 Released- Apply for Goa CET 2019 Here appeared first on StudyGrades.