REET Result 2019 Date
|1||Date of REET 2019 Exam||Second week of February 2019|
|2||REET Result Date||March 2019|
How to check REET Result 2019 Online-
In order to access the result of REET 2019, candidates have to follow the below provided steps.
- Visit the official website of the Board, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in or click the above given link to check the result (to be updated after official announcement)
- Select the option, named ‘REET 2019 Result’ available on the main page of the website.
- Now, candidates have to enter the asked details that are Roll Number, Date of Birth and the provided code in the respective blanks
- Lastly, click on the “Submit” tab and the complete result will appear on your desktop screen.
- Candidates are advised to take the print copy of the result for future references.
The REET certificate will be valid for 05 Years. Hence, candidates can apply for the state level teacher’s vacancies within the validity period only.
REET Cut Off 2016
|Category||Qualifying Marks (Out of 150)|
REET is a two level Examination, level I and level II to be held by Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer for the recruitment to the post of Teachers from class I to VIII in the state of Rajasthan. Level-I exam is conducted for those candidates who are interested in teaching classes 1 to 5 while the level II exam is conducted for those candidates who are interested in teaching classes 6 to 8.
- Other Examinations conducted by the Rajasthan Board are-
- Secondary School Examination (+10)
- Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) (Arts / Science / Commerce)
- Praveshika Pariksha (+10) (Sanskrit Shiksha)
- Varishtha Upadhayay Parisksha (10+2) (Sanskrit Shiksha)
- National Talent Search examination
- Science Talent Search Examination (State level)
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on REET Result 2019!
The post REET Result 2019- Check Level 1 & Level 2 Result Now appeared first on StudyGrades.