AILET Result 2019- National Law University Delhi will declare the result of All India Law Entrance Test 2019 in the fourth week of May 2019. Candidates should have their login credentials to check the Ailet 2019 Result. The provisional merit list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the official website of the university, www.nludelhi.ac.in. All India Law Entrance Test 2019 is an entrance test to get admission in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) course of the National Law University, Delhi. Candidates who have attained the below mentioned minimum qualifying marks are arranged as per their merit to shortlist the final selection. The direct link to access the AILET 2019 result and the merit list will be provided after its official release.
AILET Result 2019 Dates
|1||AILET 2019 Exam Date||05 May 2019|
|2||AILET Result Date||Fourth week of May 2019|
|3||Spot counselling to be held on||Fourth week of June 2019|
|4||Interviews to be held from||Fourth week of June 2019|
How to Check AILET 2019 Result Online?
AILET 2019 Result will provide certain details such as rank and marks obtained by the candidates, name and roll number of the candidates and much more. Candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to access the result of AILET 2019-
- Visit the official website nludelhi.ac.in or click the above link to be activated
- Under Announcements Section, ‘B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) AILET 2019 Results’ is available, click the same.
- The AILET result is published in the form of pdf file hence, candidates
- Candidates can also access their marks along with their roll number.
- Separate category-wise and general merit list is also available.
- Take the print copy of the merit list for future preference.
Total Number of seats as per their categories are mentioned below–
- General category- 52
- SC Candidates- 11
- ST Candidates- 5
- PWD Candidates- 2
- Kashmiri Migrants: 1
- Resident of J&K: 2
- If two or more candidates attain the same marks in the entrance exam, then the Class 12th marks will be considered to revise the merit.
- If both Class 12th Marks and entrance test marks will be identical, then Class 10th marks will be considered.
AILET 2019 Cutoff
Candidates should attain the minimum AILET cutoff marks to get shortlisted for the counselling
|Category||Expected Cutoff 2019||2018 Cutoff||2017 Cutoff|
|Scheduled Caste||49 – 71||49.5||71|
|Scheduled Tribe||48 – 68||48.25||68|
|Persons with Disability||42 -74||42.75||74|
|Kashmiri Migrants||40 – 81||40.25||81|
|Residents of Jammu and Kashmir||58 – 62||58||62|
The AILET 2016 cut off marks are as below-
- For candidates belonging to General, Residents of Jammu and Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrants, Persons with Disabilities – 60 Marks & above
- For SC and ST Candidates- 45 Marks & above
Total Selected Candidates in 2016 – 73
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AILET Result 2019..!!
The post AILET Result 2019- Check Result Date Here appeared first on StudyGrades.