SBI Clerk Application form 2019- SBI will release the online application form of Sbi Clerk 2019 tentatively in the month of January 2019. SBI Clerk 2019 Exam will be conducted in the month of March/ April 2019 for recruitment to the posts of Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Eligible candidates will be able to fill the online application form of SBI Clerk 2019 within the period of almost one month. Check complete details of SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 here. We will update the link of SBI Clerk 2019 application form on this page for the ease of candidates.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 Dates
Below mentioned SBI Clerk dates are tentative. The final date will be updated after the release of SBI Clerk 2019 notification
|1||SBI Clerk 2019 Registration Start Date||3rd week of January 2019|
|2||Last Date to submit SBI Clerk application form||2nd week of February 2019|
|3||Release of Prelims SBI Clerk Admit Card||1st week of March 2019|
|4||SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Date||March/ April 2019|
How to Submit the SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form Online?
Only online mode to fill the Sbi Clerk Application Form will be available. The last date to submit the completely filled online SBI Clerk 2019 application form will fall in February 2019. Hence, to apply online candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps.
- To apply online either click the above provided link or visit the official website of SBI, statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Now, click the link referring to “Career With Us”
- Select the “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) AND JUNIOR AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATES IN CLERICAL CADRE IN STATE BANK OF INDIA”
- Click the “Apply Online” to access the SBI Clerk Application form 2019
- Fill all the required details with the correct information.
- Submit the application fee of prescribed amount by debit card/ net banking/ credit card or by the SBI challan form.
- Now, upload the image of the photograph and the signature in the mentioned specification.
- Lastly, click the “Submit” tab to complete the application process and download the print copy of the SBI Clerk application form.
SBI Clerk 2019 Application Fee
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS- Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and OBC- Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Size of Photograph Image
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- The format should be .jpg
Size of Signature Image
- Signature should be written on a white paper with black ink pen
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- The format should be .jpg
SBI Clerk Application Form 2019- Important Points to be Remembered
- Fill the online application form of SBI Clerk 2019 before the last date in order to avoid last minute rush.
- Provide only correct and valid information such as phone number, Email-ID, and other required details.
- Do not forget to submit the application fee along with the SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form
- Take a print copy of the application form for future use as Registration number will be used to download the admit card and the score card.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SBI Clerk Application Form 2019..!!
The post SBI Clerk Application Form 2019- Check Online Registration Dates Here appeared first on StudyGrades.