Direction Sense Reasoning Based Questions for Competitive Exams
In this blog,we will be discussing questions based on Direction topic from which you can expect 1-3 questions in banking and insurance exams. Further questions from this topic can also be asked in the form of puzzles. So, we are discussing the basic concepts of this topic in this article.
- There are four main directions – North, South,East,and West as shown below:
- There are four cardinal directions – North-East (N-E), North-West (N-W), South-East (S-E), and South-West (S-W) as shown below:
Q1. Aman started from his house, goes 5 km in the East, then he turns to his left and goes 4 km.Finally, he turns to his left and goes 5km. Now how far is he from his house and in what direction?
Q2. Rohit starting from his house goes 4 km in the East, and then he turns to his right and goes 3 km. What minimum distance will be covered by him to come back to his house?
Q3. If South-East becomes North, North-East becomes West and so on. What will West become?
Q4. Manoj walked 20 m towards the north. Then he turned right and walks 30 m. Then he turns right and walks 35 m. Then he turns left and walks 15 m. Finally he turns left and walks 15 m. In which direction and how many metres is he from the starting position?
Q5: P started from his house towards west. After walking a distance of 25 m. He turned to the right and walked 10 m. He then again turned to the right and walked 15 m. After this, he is to turn right at 135o and to cover 30 m. In which direction should he go?
Hence he should go in the South-West direction.
Directions(Q 6 -8): Each of the following questions is based on the following information:
- A # B means B is at 1 meter to the right of A.
- A $ B means B is at 1 meter to the North of A.
- A * B means B is at 1 meter to the left of A.
- A @ B means B is at 1 meter to the south of A.
Q6. If X @ B * P is true, then P is in which direction with respect to X?
Hence P is in South-West of X.
Q7. If M # N $ T is true, then T is in which direction with respect to M?
Sol: According to M # N $ T
Hence T is in the North-East of M.
Q8. If P # R $ A * U is true, then in which direction is U with respect to P?
Sol: According to P # R $ A * U
Hence U is in North direction with respect to P.
For banking course of SBI, IBPS PO / Clerk Exams, visit www.takshilalearning.comfor more details.
- Online coaching for competitiveexams.
- Live classes for IBPS / SBI PO, Clerk exams.
- Online Reasoning, Quant, English Quizzes for SSC / Bank / Railway exams
- Complete study material books.
- Online test series forcompetitive exams with detailed analysis & explanation.
- Faculty Support.
- Daily Current Affairs
- Job alerts and notifications.
For more Quant Quizzes for SSC / Bank / Railway exams, visit www.takshilalearning.com
Learn more quizzes here for Competitive exam preparation
All updates Quant Quizzes List
All Updated English Quizzes List
All Updated Reasoning Quizzes List
Follow us on a Social media
Follow us on Blogarama
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
The post Direction Sense Reasoning Based Questions for Competitive Exams appeared first on Takshila Learning.
This post first appeared on How To Choose Best Career Options After 12th? Important Checklist, please read the originial post: here