CBSE 12TH Physics 2018 Answer key – CBSE Class 12 Physics 2018 board exam occurred today that is on March 7, 2018, from 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 PM. In excess of 5 lakh, students 12th class having Physics Paper among their subjects appeared to do this paper. In CBSE Board Exams, individuals get 15-minute opportunity to look into the question paper and analyze it. As, per the schedule, the questions papers were dispersed at 10:15 AM along with the paper started at 10:30 AM. The time period of the paper was 3 hours, therefore, it carried accurately every time 70 marks.
12TH CBSE Physics Analysis 2018
Some of the experts say that the 5 marks questions and the majority of 3 marks questions were scoring, provided the students had read the questions carefully.
The reaction of the students is a little mixed. Some students said that the paper was balanced, some said that they had some difficulty in some of the questions. Students said that they had a lot of trials in 2-3 Marks and they had a lot of trouble. Other long answer questions were the easiest. Some students said that if the students had resolved samples of paper in the preparatory examination, they would have made this paper very easy.
|Chapter Name||Weightage in terms of Marks
|Weightage in terms of Marks
|Electric Charges and Fields||3||8|
|Electrostatic Potential and
|Moving Charges and
|Magnetism and Matter||0||5|
|Ray Optics and Optical
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||4||3|
Thoughts on CBSE 12TH Physics Paper 2018
- Derivations were less as compared to last year paper
- Paper was more logical having reasoning questions and conceptual understanding was
necessary to answer this
- Section C was lengthy and difficult
- 4-5 Questions were similar to last year’s question paper.
CBSE 12TH Physics Exam Answer key 2018
- Candidates first have to log on to the official site.
- Then click on the “cbse 12th physics answer key 2018”.
- After that download the physics answer key in pdf.
- Match your answers from the official answer key solutions.