Utility Cut-off date: third Would possibly 2018 (middle of the night, Paris time).
UNESCO has introduced the fourth version of the UNESCO-Japan Prize on Schooling for Sustainable Construction (ESD). Funded via the Executive of Japan, the Prize every year rewards 3 remarkable ESD initiatives and programmes with US$ 50,000 each and every.
Governments of all Member States in addition to non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in legit partnership with UNESCO are actually invited to appoint as much as 3 people, establishments or organizations engaged in ESD for the 2018 version.
- Folks, establishments, organizations or different entities engaged in Schooling for Sustainable Construction (ESD).
- Nominations will have to focal point on a explicit ESD mission or programme of the nominee, assembly the eligibility standards.
- Nominations will have to be written in English or French and want to focal point on a particular ESD mission or programme of the nominee.
- They’re going to be assessed via an impartial jury of 5 world professionals at the foundation in their doable for transformation, integration and innovation.
- Tasks will have to had been working for no less than 4 years, already display proof of a top have an effect on, be simply replicable and scalable and give a contribution to a number of of the 5 Precedence Motion Spaces of the International Motion Programme on ESD (GAP).
- Self-nominations don’t seem to be authorized. applicants are urged to touch the Nationwide Fee for UNESCO of their nation, or an NGO in legit partnership with UNESCO.
Whole the On-line Nomination Shape
- Nominations will have to be finished on-line via the Everlasting Delegation to UNESCO of the involved Member State, or via an NGO in legit partnership with UNESCO, via their legit account.
- It’s conceivable for Nationwide Commissions to UNESCO to get entry to and entire the net shape. Alternatively, any nomination via a Nationwide Fee will want to be submitted via the Everlasting Delegation to UNESCO of the respective Member State. An automated notification message shall be despatched to the legit e mail deal with of the Delegation to this finish.
- If a Nationwide Fee or Everlasting Delegation to UNESCO needs that the shape be finished electronically via the nominees, UNESCO can create a UNESTEAMS account for each and every nominee. A request must be despatched to [email protected] (hyperlink sends e mail) earlier than 14 April 2017. After of completion of the net shape via the nominee, the involved Nationwide Fee and Everlasting Delegation will obtain a notification e mail and will evaluation the nomination earlier than the Everlasting Delegation submits to UNESCO.
- Consideration must be paid to presenting the mission/programme of the nominee in a transparent and structured approach, following the directions given within the shape.
- All supporting subject material (e.g. publications, footage, movies) will have to be transmitted electronically throughout the on-line machine.
- Whilst finishing the Shape, please additionally take into account that the mission/programme shall be assessed via the Jury at the foundation of the choice standards.
2. Post the On-line Nomination Shape
- Nominations need to be submitted within the on-line machine via the involved Everlasting Delegations to UNESCO or the NGO via middle of the night of three Would possibly 2018 (UTC+1, Paris time).
- Kindly word that each and every Everlasting Delegation or NGO won’t put up greater than 3 nominations.
For any questions in regards to the UNESCO-Japan Prize on ESD or the submission procedure, please touch the Secretariat of the Prize on the Segment of Schooling for Sustainable Construction and International Citizenship of UNESCO: [email protected] (hyperlink sends e mail).
For Extra Knowledge:
Talk over with the Professional Webpage of the UNESCO-Japan Prize on Schooling for Sustainable Construction