DBS Ambedkar Jr. & Sr. Resident Hospital Recruitment 2018:– Hello friends here is a good news for the candidates who want to interested in the Medical jobs. As per the recruitment notification walk in for 190 Senior & Junior Resident Posts. The government of NCT of Delhi, DBS Ambedkar Hospital has given a job notification for the recruitment of 190 Sr & Jr Resident Latest Govt vacancies in various departments. Eligible & interested applicants may attend for walk in interview on 10 – 12, 15 & 16th January 2018. Candidates also check more information like age, educational qualification, selection process, age limit & how to apply are given below.
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2017-18 Details
|Organization Name||Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital|
|Name of the Post||Senior & Junior Residents posts|
|Number of the Post||190 Posts|
|Starting Date of Interview||10/01/2018|
|Last date of Walk-in||16/01/2018|
|Selection Procedure||Walk-in Process|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Name of the Department:
- ENT:- 01 Post
- Pathology:- 02 Posts
- Paediatrics:- 05 Posts
- Microbiology:- 01 Post
- Skin:- 01 Post
- Internal Medicine & Allied:- 23 Posts
a. Cardiology:- 03 Posts
b. Gastroenterology:- 04 Posts
c. Internal Medicine:- 12 Posts
d. Nephrology:- 04 Posts
- Anaesthesia & Allied:- 17 Posts
a. Anaesthesia:- 16 Posts
b. Trauma Anaesthesia:- 01 Post
- Gynaecology:- 14 Posts
- Ortho &Allied:- 10 Posts
a. Orthopaedics:- 08 Posts
b. Trauma Orthopaedics:- 02 Posts
- General Surgery & Allied:- 19 Posts
a. Neuro Surgery:- 04 Posts
b. Paeds. Surgery:- 01 Post
c. Trauma Surgery:- 03 Posts
d. Urology:- 03 Posts
e. General Surgery:- 08 Posts
- Forensic Medicine:- 03 Posts
- Radiology:- 07 Posts
- For Senior Residents: Candidates who want to apply for Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Govt Job Vacancy 2018 must have PG medical degree in MDS / DNB / MD / MS / Diploma from recognized University / Institute.
- For Junior Residents: Candidates should have MBBS / BDS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI / DCI.
- Candidates Minimum Age Limit Should be: 18 Years & Maximum Age limit should not exceed 40 Years.
- Selected candidates Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Sarkari Naukri 2018 will get Pay scale according to the rules and regulation.
Selection Procedure for DBSA Hospital Recruitment
Candidates selection procedure will be based on the following test
- Document Verification
Important Dates for DBSA Hospital Recruitment
- Walk-in Date Start: 10th Jan 2018
- Walk-in Closed Dateto 16th Jan 2018
Office of Medical Director, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi – 110085
9:30 am to 11:30 am (On the date of Interview)
Read Full Notification
Click Here To Apply Jr Resident Posts
Click Here To Apply Sr Resident Posts
How To Apply DBS Ambedkar Hospital SR. & Jr. Resident Recruitment 2018?
- In the first place, Visit the official website i.e .www.delhi.gov.in
- Then after search and click on the Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Senior & Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 Latest Govt Jobs
- After clicking Enter the required details in the application form and upload the necessary documents in the Prescribed format
- Then after Pay the application fee if any
- At last, click on the submit button
- Take a hard copy of it for future use.
The post DBS Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2018 | 190 Sr & Jr Resident Govt Job appeared first on Career Competition : Complete Guide To Competition Exams & News.
This post first appeared on India's Career Guidance: Tips Of Competitive Exams, please read the originial post: here