According to Youtube the average teenager spends more than 45 minutes per day watching videos. That presents a great opportunity to Teach them valuable lessons from your curriculum, if you know how to do it right. In How to Teach With Video Keith Hughes, Tom Richey, and I will teach you how to create engaging educational videos. Together we have more than 250,000 YouTube subscribers! Join us next Monday for the first night of this three night event.
In this three night event you'll learn skills and gain confidence to produce educational videos in multiple formats. You'll learn how to incorporate video into your assessment process. And you'll gain an understanding of copyright as it pertains to classroom settings.
- Video editing on Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks.
- Green screen video production.
- What you do and don't need to create great videos.
- Publishing on YouTube and how to handle YouTube comments.
- How to maximize live video use.
- Video-based assessment.
- Copyright in the classroom and on the Web.
- Live Q&A with Tom, Keith, and Richard
Every webinar will be recorded for those who register but cannot attend the live sessions.
The cost of this course is $97. Your registration includes three live webinars, copies of the recording of each webinar, handouts, and a PD certificate.
A note about fees for webinars:
Whenever I advertise a Practical Ed Tech webinar I am asked why they aren't free. There are two reasons. One, hosting professional development events is one of the ways that I am able to keep the lights on at Free Technology for Teachers. Two, while all of the tools featured in my webinars are free to use, my time for teaching about them is not free.
- Intro to Teaching With Video
- Three Things That Can Help You Teach With Video
- How to Teach With Video - Live Event With Tom Richey, Keith Hughes, and Me