St. Paul’s School Aizawl Entrance Exam 2018 (सेंट पॉल स्कूल एजावल प्रवेश परीक्षा 2018): St. Paul’s Higher Secondary School Aizawl is a school affiliated by Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) operating in the city of Aizawl, Mizoram. St. Paul’s School Aizawl is a Catholic institute administered by the Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel and is known for its academic performance in board examinations throughout the State of Mizoram. St. Paul’s Aizawl offers admission in Class 9th and 11th only. The admissions in St. Paul’s Aizawl are sought on the basis of merit in the St. Paul’s Aizawl Entrance Exam. Students seeking admission in St. Paul’s Higher Secondary School Aizawl can read about St. Paul’s Admission Process and application form in the article below.
Latest Update: St. Paul’s Aizawl Entrance Exam Result for class IX is going to declare on 8-3-2018. So will update here admission list as soon as possible, for latest updates stay tuned with us.
St. Paul’s Aizawl Application Form
The application form for admission in St. Paul’s Higher Secondary School Aizawl is usually available in the month of February by offline means only. St. Paul’s Application Form can be collected from the admission office of the school. The following instructions are provided by the school while filling the application form:
• The particulars of the form must be filled as it is as given in Birth and Transfer Certificates.
• Dully filled application form along with required attachments must be submitted to the school office on or before the last date of submission
• Documents Required – The copies of following documents must be submitted along with the St. Paul’s Aizawl Application Form:
- Mark-sheet of Class 8th/ 10th.
- Membership Certificate, in case the student is children of Paulian Alumni Association.
- Birth Certificate.
St. Paul’s Entrance Exam Result: Available
St. Paul’s School Eligibility
Parents must re-ensure the eligibility of their children in St. Paul’s Higher Secondary School, Aizawl. St. Paul’s Aizawl Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
• Student must have studied in an English medium school which is recognized by the government.
• Student must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in the previous class.
St. Paul’s Aizawl Entrance Exam
St. Paul’s Aizawl Entrance Exam is usually conducted in the third week of February every year in the school’s auditorium. The students appearing for exam are required to report at 09:15 AM. The exam will be covering English, Mathematics and General Knowledge and level will be set to previous class cleared by the student. No specific exam pattern has been specified by the school authority yet. We will update this page with St. Paul’s Entrance Exam Exam Pattern as soon as it is released by the authority.
St. Paul’s School Fee Structure
|S. No.||Particulars||Amount (In Rs.)|
|3||Caution Money (Refundable)||1,000|
St. Paul’s Aizawl Entrance Result
The result of the entrance exam is usually declared every year in the first week of March. St. Paul’s Entrance Exam Result is published on the school’s official website. Students can check the result by following the steps given below:
• Visit the school’s official website at stpaulsaizawl.net.
• Click on “Entrance Result Class 9th/ 11th” link located at the top of the homepage.
• Click on “Get Result Here” link on the web page.