Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam 2018
Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam 2018 (सैनिक स्कूल नालंदा प्रवेश): Sainik School Nalanda will release the notification for admissions of boys of Class VI and IX tentatively in the month of October, 2017. Sainik School Nalanda Admissions for the session 2018-19 will be rewarded only on the basis of All India Sainik School Entrance Test (AISSEE). Students interested can read complete information on the Sainik School Admissions from the article below.
Latest Update (8th Feb): AISSEE 2018 Result (Declared)
Sainik School Nalanda: Sainik School Nalanda is located in Bihar, India. Sainik School Nalanda is administered by Sainik Schools Society, an autonomous body governed by a Board of Governors. It is a fully residential school for boys only and caters a maximum strength of 600 students.
Also See: State Wise Sainik Schools Admissions
Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form 2018-19
The admission to all Sainik Schools will be rewarded on the basis of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE). The application form will be released in the month of October and examination will be conducted in the month of January. Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form will be available at the official website of the school.
Application Fee: Application form must be duly filled and sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs 475 drawn in the favour of PRINCIPAL OF SAINIK SCHOOL NALANDA payable at STATE BANK OF NALANDA BRANCH. A relaxation of Rs. 150 is given to the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST category.
|1||Starting Date of Application Form||16 October 2017|
|2||Last Date of Sale Application Form||30 November 2017|
|3||Closing Date for Receipt of Application Form||05 December 2017|
|4||Date of Entrance Examination||07 January 2018|
Sainik School Nalanda Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must read and re-assure his eligibility for Sainik School Admission. The Sainik School Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Student must be studying in CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board affiliated school in the previous academic session.
- For admission in Class VI – The student must not be more than 10 years old as on 1st July of the admission year.
- For admission in Class IX – The student must not be more than 13 years old as on 1st July of the admission year.
- Students must have passed Class V or VII during the previous academic year.
- Parents/ Guardian of the student must be permanent residents of Bihar.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for AISSEE is as follows.
|I||Mathematical Test||100||One Booklet|
|Language Ability Test||100|
Each question will carry one mark. The time duration of the exam combining both the exams is 4 hours with a break of 30 minutes in between. The questions will be both subjective and objective in nature.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Date
AISSEE serves as the common examination for admissions of Sainik Schools. AISSEE is conducted annually in the month of January. The exam date for AISSEE 2018 will tentatively be in the month of January, 2018.
Nalanda Sainik School Result
The result for entrance exam is published online on school’s respective websites. Sainik School Result will be published online in the month of March, 2018. You can follow this step by step procedure to check the results:
- Visit the website of the Sainik School in which you want to take admission.
- Locate the announcement/ news section of the website.
- Click on “Sainik School Nalanda Admissions” link in the announcement section.
- Enter your Hall Ticket number and Date of Birth in the fields given.
- Click on “View Result” button to download your result.
Top Bihar Schools Entrance Exams
Bihar Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Admissions
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Examination
Netarhat Residential School Admission 2017
Vidya Vihar Residential School Admission
Nalanda Sainik School Entrance Test