Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission Form 2018-19
Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission Form 2018-19: The Jamia Millia Islamia application form for admission to Jami Middle School (Class I to VIII), and Jamia Senior Secondary School ( Class IX to XII) will be filled through the official website. The JMI School Admission Form 2018 are required to be sent in the due course of time. Usually, the Jamia Millia Islamia admission takes place in the month of June/July. Further details such as Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission Form for Class 9th, eligibility criteria, application fee, reservation criteria of seats and admission process for Supernumerary Category and NRI Candidates are covered in below sections.
Check Out SMS School Jaipur Admission Form 2018-19 Details !! Click Here
Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission 2018
Students who are interested in to take up admission in Jamia Middle School (Class I to VIII), Jamia Senior Secondary School (Class IX to XII), Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (Self-financed), Class Prep. to XII and Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School (Urdu Medium)Class IX to XII they have to complete the JMI Application Form 2018 within the stipulated time. The format of application form should be akin (the same) as specified in the prospectus.
Steps to complete the Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission Form 2018-19:
- Visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia
- Now Click on ” 2018-19 Admission Application Form”
- Read the Information Bulletin carefully and
- Complete the registration process
- At the end take a printout of the filled application form.
Note: For admission to Prep and class- I applications forms are to be filled in offline mode.
|Name of the organization||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Commencement of Admission||Updated Soon|
|Last to apply Online||Updated Soon|
AMU School Admission Test Details Released !!! Check Details
JMI Application Form 2018- 11th/ 9th/ 6th Class
The application Admission process for Kashmiri candidates are also carried out at the same time along with Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission for Class 11th. However, for Kashmiri candidates, there are certain formalities that are different from rest of the States. The major document to be submitted is Kashmir State domicile.
Reservation criteria for admission to all the courses shall be as under:
- General Category: Out of the total number of seats 50% seats are reserved for General Category Students.
- Muslim Community: 30% of the total number of seats in each course shall be reserved for the Muslim community applicants.
- Muslim Women Applicant: Out of the total number of seats 10% shall be reserved under this category.
- OBC & Scheduled Tribes: 10% of the total number of seats will be reserved for the Other Backward Classes and Muslim community scheduled Tribes.
- For Differently Abled Persons: 3% of the total number of seats are reserved for the disabled persons.
Admission of Foreign/NRI Students under Supernumerary Seats:
- 15% seats and above the regular seats may be filled as “Supernumerary Seats”.
- 10% out of the 15% Supernumerary seats shall be reserved for foreigners.
- 5% out of 15% supernumerary seats shall be reserved for “Non-Resident Indian (NRI).
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Duly filled and signed self-declaration form.
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate from the previous School.
- Residence proof.
- Blood Group
Upcoming Scholarship Exams for School Students Check Here
Note: The Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission Form 2018-19 has not revealed yet, to get the exact admission dates keep visiting this page. Apart, this if you have any query regarding the admission process, then feel free to share it with us, our team will reply you shortly regarding this.