IIT JEE Mains 2018 Notification (जेईई मेन: अधिसूचना, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क, परीक्षा तिथियाँ) Students who are seeking to get admission in B.E or B.Tech courses for them Jee Mains brought a new opportunity. Students as you all know Joint Engineering Entrance (JEE) is every year conducted in the month of (April), this year also JEE exam is expected to be held in the same month as usual. Aspirants who are interested in JEE Mains Exam must read the information notification carefully before filling the JEE Mains Online Application Form. This year CBSE has introduced certain changes while applying online, like candidate must have Adhaar Card while filling the application form. To know more details like eligibility criteria, important exam dates, syllabus, go through the JEE Mains Exam Notification.
Latest: JEE Mains registration has been started from 1st December 2017, so you can apply online here through given link.
IIT JEE Mains Notification 2018
JEE Mains is a popular engineering entrance exam in India. Every year this exam is scheduled to held in January and JEE Main Result of same will be announced in last week of April. A huge number of students apply for this entrance test so that they can get admission in one of the top colleges. JEE Mains Exam 2018 will be Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) so that students get admission in B.E or B.Tech and B. Arch Courses.On the basis of JEE Mains candidates are enrolled in NIT’s and IITs and another top engineering institutes.
How To Crack JEE Mains 2018 || Scholarship Exams
JEE Mains Application Form 2018
Candidates who are interested in pursuing careers in Engineering Colleges for them CBSE is soon going to release most awaited JEE Main 2018 News regarding JEE Mains Entrance Exam. JEE mains is that admission test through which you will be selected for IIT’s and NITs. Therefore fill the application form is available on the official portal. Normally the exam conducting authority released IIT JEE Mains Entrance Application Form in November and exam of same happens in April all over India at the selected centers.
JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria 2018
Eligibility Conditions to qualify for admission in IIT/IITs /NITs and other CFTIs who have joined JEE Mains System.
- Candidate must secure at least 75 % in 12th Class
- Candidate must be in the top 2o percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by respective Boards.
- For ST/ SC Candidates qualifying marks should be 65 % in 12th Class
JEE Mains Online Application Form- How to Apply
- Visit the Official website of JEE Mains 2018
- Now download the application form and read it carefully
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- In addition to personal details, fill academic details and upload Scanned Documents
- Now upload your scanned photograph and other required documents
- Now Make payment and save a Copy of it for further reference.
Entrance Exam (Preparation Tips) || IUET 2018 Entrance Test
JEE Main Application Form Correction
- Correction window will open for correction in Application form details, like exam Center, correction in uploaded( signature & Photograph), mode of examination( online/ offline)and other changes if required
- Only one-time correction is allowed ( means candidate can only do changes only once in the entire application form after it no further correction initiative will be allowed)
JEE Entrance Test Total Attempts
- A candidate can appear total 3 times for JEE main exam
- Attempts will be counted from the year 2017 onwards
- A candidate can appear for JEE Advance maximum 2 times in consecutive years
JEE Mains Fee Structure 2018
Offline Mode Examination(PBT)
- General/ OBC-Rs 1000
- ST/SC/PWD/Girls- Rs 500
Online Mode Examination(CBT)
- General/ OBC- Rs 500
- ST/SC/PWD/Girls- Rs 250
JEE Mains 2018 Exam Date
Every Year Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) organized in the first and second week of April so that in the Month of July and August students get admission in fresh batches. However this year also exam will be held more or less in the same month as usual it happens.
|Name of the Organization||Joint Entrance examination(JEE)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||CBSE|
|Commencement of Application Form||1st December 2017|
|Closing date of online Application Form||1st January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd Week of March 2018|
|Offline and Online Examination Date||8th April 2018 (offline) and 15th & 16th April (Online)|
|Answer key Availability||4rd week of April 2018|
|Final Result||4th Week of April 2018|
JEE Main Exam Pattern of Paper 1 And Paper 2
Paper 1:- JEE Paper-1 is organized for admission in B.E or B. Tech Courses
Exam Mode:- Exam mode will be online(CBT) as well as offline (PBT)
Subjects:- There will be total 3 subjects; Physics, Chemistry, and Maths
Total Number Of Question:- There will be total 90 MCQ Questions from each section and weightage of these questions will be 360 marks.
Exam Duration:- Total duration will be 3 hours.
Marking Scheme:- Candidate will be awarded + 4 marks for each right answer and -1 will be given for each wrong answer.
Paper Language:- Paper will be available in Hindi as well as in the English Language.
JEE Main Paper 2
Paper 2 is organized for B.Arch or B. Planning Courses.
Exam Mode:- Exam Mode for Paper 2 will be Offline( PBT)
Number of Question:- There will be total 82 question, 30 questions for Maths, 50 questions for Aptitude test and 2 questions for drawing section
Questions Type:- Maths and Aptitude test section will include objective type questions whereas drawing questions will be subjective type.
Paper Language:- JEE Mains Paper will be available in Hindi as well as in the English language.
Total Duration:- The time duration will be 3 Hours
Marking Scheme:- Candidate will be awarded +4 for each right answer and -1 for each wrong answer.
|Papers||Subjects||Total Questions||Max Marks|
|Physics||30 Questions||120 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions||120 Marks|
|Maths||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Paper-2||Aptitute||50 Questions||200 Marks|
|Maths||30 Questions||120 Marks|
|Drawing||2 Questions||70 Marks|
JEE Main Syllabus
JEE Entrance exam Paper 1 and Paper 2 syllabus is bit different. JEE Paper1 syllabus include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics questions taught in 11 th and 12 th class of CBSE, ICSE, and other boards. Whereas paper 2 syllabus includes Mathematics, Aptitude, and drawing. Candidates can download the detailed syllabus as it will be released by CBSE.
JEE Main Admit Card
Admit card will be available 10- 15 days prior the scheduled exam. The exam conducting Authority(CBSE) will issue admit card through online mode. Admit Card contains the date of exam, exam center, roll number, exam shift and other crucial information.
JEE Main Result
- The result of JEE entrance exam will be declared in the last week of April.
- Along with the result, candidate scorecard will be released so that they get idea about their eligibility for next round( JEE Advance)
JEE Mains Cut –Off
In order to eligible for further rounds, candidates have to qualify the cut-off criteria. Cut-off will be announced on the same day along with the result declaration of JEE Mains.
JEE Mains 2016-17 Cut-Off
JEE Mains Counselling 2018
- JOSAA and CSAB authorities will carry on Counselling process for admission in IITs/ IIITs/ NITs and CFTIS
- Seat allotment process will be done on the basis of AIR and choices filled by candidates.
- In order to get seats, it is mandatory for a candidate to take part in counseling and set allocation process.
If you have any query concerned with JEE Mains Entrance Exam 2018 then you can discuss with us, our team will reply at the earliest regarding this.
Upcoming Entrance Exams || Latest Scholarships