Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2018: Candidates who are waiting for Government Jobs can apply for 2309 vacant posts for the Driver and Class 4th Employees (Peon) in the Rajasthan High Court. Eligible and well-skilled candidates are invited for the online application which will be started on 12th February 2018. Candidates are required to fill up the Rajastha High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2018 Application Form on or before the last date 13th March 2018. All the willing candidates can get the important details regarding Raj High Court 4th Class Vacancy 2018 Notification through our page. Candidates must read the whole article carefully and get more details about the Recruitment 2018.
Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2018
The Rajasthan High Court has been released Driver & Peon Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 2309 vacant posts.
Raj HC Vacancy Dates
HCRaj Eligibility Criteria
Raj HC Vacancy: How To Apply
HC Class 4 Application Fee
Rajasthan High Court 4th Class Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Raj High Court 4th Class Vacancy 2018- Driver/ Peon
The Rajasthan high Court, Jodhpur Has release the Official notification to fill up the 2309 vacant post. The eligible candidates can apply for Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment 2018 via online mode. Here we have shared the district wise vacancy details. Candidates can check here eligibility criteria, application fee, application process, age limit, pay scale, selection process and more details related to the Rajasthan high Court Peon Vacancy 2018.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur|
|Number of Vacancy||2309|
|Name of the Post||Driver & Peon|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Commencement of Online Application||12th February 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||13th March 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.hcraj.nic.in|
Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment || Rajasthan University Recruitment
राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2018
जो उम्मीदवार सरकारी नौकरियों का इंतजार कर रहे हैं वह राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय में चालक और कक्षा 4 कर्मचारी (पीओन) के 2309 पदों के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। 12 फरवरी, 2018 को शुरू होने वाले ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए पात्र और अच्छी तरह से कुशल उम्मीदवारों को आमंत्रित किया जाता है। उम्मीदवारों को अंतिम तिथि 13 मार्च 2018 को या उससे पहले राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय चतुर्थ श्रेणी 2018 आवेदन पत्र भरने की आवश्यकता है। सभी इच्छुक उम्मीदवार हमारे पृष्ठ के माध्यम से राज हाईकोर्ट की 4 वीं कक्षा की रिक्ति 2018 अधिसूचना के बारे में महत्वपूर्ण विवरण प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।
SSC GD Constable Vacancy || Railway Group D Recruitment
Raj HC Eligibility Criteria- Peon/ Driver
All candidates are informed that those are going to fill up application form for available recruitment, can check their eligibility according to post. Here we mention the eligibility criteria for the different post which are given below.
- Candidates must have passed the Secondary Examination from a Rajasthan or any recognized Board.
- Hindi and practical knowledge written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
- A candidate for direct recruitment must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the last date fixed for submission of the application.
- The upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be based on the Rajasthan High Court Norm ad Rules.
- For General Category Candidates: 100/-
- For OBC Category Candidates: 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ other Category Candidates: 60/-
Salary Pay Scale
- The Basic Pay scale of Rs. 17000/- Level 1
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment Notification || RRB ALP Loco Pilot Vacancy
Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment Online Application
- First of all, candidates go to the official website of Rajasthan High Court i.e. hcraj.nic.in.
- Go to the Recruitment section and click on it.
- Choose the Recruitment option and go to the next step.
- Candidates click on the Recruitment- Class IV Employee (Office Peon/Equivalent Post) for District Courts, 2017 Link according to their choice.
- After that click on Online Application Portal.
- Click on apply Online Link and fill the application form all details.
- Candidates upload their scanned photograph and signature in prescribe format.
- After complete this process, candidates save the application fee and pay the application fee.
- In the last, they click on submit button and take a printout of application form for future uses.
Rajasthan High Court Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for driver and Peon Posts on the basis of Merit List which will be made on the basis of 10th Marks.
To get complete details about Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2018, please check out the official notice that is given above. Be connected with www.jobs.chekrs.com to get the latest information about available vacancies time to time.