Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018: Railway recruitment board is very shortly going to reveal 2018 recruitment notification. As per the information brochure total 62907 candidates will be hired for various posts in group d department. Eligible candidates may apply for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 from 10th of February onward. Further essential details such as examination date, eligibility criteria, selection process and steps for Railway Recruitment Group D Online Application Form 2018 are covered in below sections.
Railway Group D Vacancy Notification 2018
Now Jobs are available in Railway Sector by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) or Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) which is controlled by Ministry of Railway, Government of India.! Huge numbers of candidates are waiting for the Government Jobs can now apply for Railway RRC Group D Recruitment 2018. RRB invites candidates through official notification to fill up the 62907 vacancies for Track Maintainer Grade-IV (Track man), Gate man, Points man, Helpers in Electrical/ engineering/ Technical/ Signal & Telecommunication department. Candidates can fill the RRC Group D Recruitment Application Form in the online mode.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Name||Group D|
|Online Application Starting date||10th February 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||10th March 2018|
RRC Railway Group D Online Form
The RRC NCR Railway Group D Application Form will be available in the online mode on the RRB official website. The Online application form will be started on 10th February 2018 and the online application task will be completed on 10th March 2018. Applicants are advised that they must complete their application task before the last date after that the registration link will be closed. After completing the application process, candidates can check the Railway Group D Recruitment Application Status.
- For the SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman/ PWD/ female/ Transgendar Category: Rs. 250/-
- All Other Category: Rs. 500/-
RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment || Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy
रेलवे ग्रुप डी भर्ती 2018
रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड जल्द ही 2018 भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी करने जा रहा है। सूचना ब्रोशर के अनुसार समूह डी विभाग में विभिन्न पदों के लिए 62 9 7 उम्मीदवारों को भर्ती किया जाएगा। योग्य उम्मीदवार 10 फरवरी से रेलवे ग्रुप डी भर्ती 2018 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आगे की आवश्यक जानकारी जैसे कि परीक्षा की तारीख, पात्रता मानदंड, चयन प्रक्रिया और रेलवे भर्ती समूह डी ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र 2018 के लिए चरण निम्न अनुभागों में शामिल हैं
RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting the application form, candidates must need to check their eligibility criteria for the Group D Vacancy
To apply for Group D posts candidates must have completed their 10th/ 12th/ ITI in the specific trade with good marks from well recognized Board and also have typing skill in English and Hindi.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 31 years.
- The relaxation in upper Age Limit shall be permitted to all eligible candidates as indicated in the detailed CEN Published on the Website of RRBs.
Salary and Pay Structure 2018
Selected candidates would be given initial pay as specified in the notification. However, we will update you regarding the pay scale as the moment notification will release.
Railway Group D Exam Preparation Tips || RRC Patna Vacancy
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Eligible candidates visit the official website of RRB.
- Select the Group D Recruitment notification link and click on it.
- A Pdf will be open read the whole Pdf details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with correct or mandatory details along with the scanned photograph, Signature, Documents etc.
- Pay the application Fee (if required).
- Submit the Application form and can take a print out of Application Form for the further uses.
Bank Jobs || Defence Jobs
RRC Group D Selection Process
The candidate’s selection will depend on these rounds:
- Written Examination
- Group discussion
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Railway Recruitment Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Railway Recruitment Board group d exam pattern would consists of four (4) sections. And these four sections will be evaluated from 100 marks.
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam|
RRB Group D Exam Preparation Tips || Current Affairs for RRB Group D Exams
Railway Recruitment Board Group D Syllabus 2018
Details of railway recruitment Board group d syllabus is as follows. The question paper of railway recruitment board group d will consist of four sections (General knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and General Science).
Information regarding Railway Recruitment Group D Syllabus details shall be as under.
Railway Recruitment Group D Previous Year Papers
Being in practice with the latest examination pattern as well with the trend of questions are two fundamentals to get shortlisted for any examination. Since in this stiff competitive scenario, in order to get final selection, once needs to perform decent in the examination than others. And this decentness only comes after practicing exact pattern of questions as well as similar pattern of questions on daily basis. Therefore to be focused with your target and to boost your exam preparation with Railway Group D Last 10 Year Question Paper, which are provided at the below section.
Railway Recruitment Group D Mock Test Papers
Competitive examinations are becoming tougher and tougher. And to overcome with this situation, practice on mock test papers is very essential. As the moment you begin your practice on mock papers, at the same time you will come out with your weak areas. And with this finding, you have to just practice more and more over those sections which are weak. Aspirants, Railway Group D Mock Test are just the demonstration of actual exam. And practice on these on regular basis, will make you trained with all the aspects of the exam.
Since to get the final selection, merit is drawn and this merit is totally based on your written test performance. Therefore, to perform well in the examination equal attention over all the subjects is required.
Shri Aushadhi Ayurveda Recruitment || SBI Clerk Recruitment
Railway Board Group D Preparation Tips
- After revising the syllabus, practice on mock tests. Since mock test is a package of – Immediate result, immediate feedback, develops confidence, give you a clear demonstration where you stand, and teaches you time management.
- Analyze the mock test. And make a list of all those questions/ sections, which need more practice. This technique will help you to deal with the weak portions easily.
- Make brief notes of important formulas, and try to mug up the static portion of science and other subjects before time, since keeping these for the last moment would leave nothing worthwhile.
- Schedule your study on regular basis. The better could be, make a well organized study schedule.
- Divide your syllabus in small chunks. This will help you to cover each and everything in a well organized manner.
- Practice on subjects such as reasoning and quantitative aptitude more and more. Since these subjects will become better with practice.
- Apart this pay equal consideration towards rest of the subjects also, since in order to score well consideration over all subjects is required.
- But on the basis of your strengths you can prioritize,
these subjects. Let’s say if you are good in general science so, try to score maximum marks in this subject.
- Try to attempt the question paper with 100% accuracy. Since even a single wrong answer would mark you (-0.25) marks.
- However, where you are 90% sure regarding an answer, you should mark that as well. Since if your guess goes wrong than you will only lose (0.25) marks and if 2 out of such answers prove right than you can secure +2 marks.
Railway Recruitment Group D Admit Card 2018
After the registration process, candidates who have submitted the online application form, they will be called for an online examination. And dates of online examination, exam timings and examination venue are written on the Railway Group D Admit Card. Thus, it is important to download the admit card as soon as it is revealed. Exact dates of the admit card will be notified on the official website of railway recruitment board.
Railway Recruitment Board Group D Answer key 2018
Answer key of the examinations will be published on the railway board official site. Generally, Railway Recruitment Group D Answer Key is published within one/ two weeks after the examination.
Railway Recruitment Group D Result 2018
Once the examination session concludes, shortly after it candidates answer scripts are evaluated. Since RRB group D recruitment is an online examination, thus Railway Recruitment Group D Result will be available shortly. On the basis of marked responses candidates will get marks. And on the basis of marks, candidates are shortlisted for further rounds of selection, as well as, merit is also drawn on the basis of marks.
Keep regularly visit our web portal www.jobs.chekrs.com for getting updates about Railway Group D Recruitment 2018. As soon as latest information about RRB Recruitment will available on our page, so you need to stay connected with us. You can give your feedback to the comment box that is given below.