SSC CGL 2018
SSC CGL 2018 SSC CGL Online Application Form process will be started in the upcoming months. Huge numbers of applicants will participate in SSC CGL 2018 through SSC CGL 2018 Registration Process. Before applying, applicants are informed that they can check SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria for the Group B & C Vacancy. Candidates who will clear the Tier- I exam will be selected for the SSC CGL Tier- II examination. Therefore you can check the SSC CGL Important Dates from here.
SSC CGL 2018 Online Application Form
SSC CGL 2018 Apply Online for the Group B (Non- Gazetted both Technical and Non-technical) and Group C (Non-technical) posts application form through official website of SSC. The SSC will organize the SSC CGL Tier- I Examination in upcoming Months on the Computer-based. Therefore all interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form on or before the last date and pay the SSC CGL Application Fee via Online mode and also check SSC CGL Advertisement for more posts details.
SSC CGL 2018 Important Dates
|Commencements of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Closing Date for Online application||Update Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Computer Based Exam Tier-I Date||August 2018|
|Tier- II Exam Date||November 2018|
|Tier- III Exam (Descriptive) Date||January 2019|
|Tier- IV Exam (Skill Test) Date||February 2019|
See Also: HPCL Technician Recruitment Notification
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria- Education, Age
The Eligibility criteria are an important part of Recruitment Process which contains the SSC CGL Eligibility Education Details and SSC CGL Eligibility Age which are given below in brief manner.
|Assistant Audit Officer / Accounts||
|Junior Statistical Officer||
|All other Post||
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age limit as on 1st August 2017:
- For Group C- 18 to 27 years
- For Group B- 18 to 30 years
- The age relaxation for the SC/ ST Category is 5 years, 3 years for OBC/ NCL and 10 years for PH candidates.
SSC CGL Application Fee
Candidates who want to apply for SSC CGL Registration should pay the application Fee that is
- Application Fee is Rs. 100/- (Only for Men)
Salary Pay Scale
A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay:-
- For Group B: Rs.5400, Rs.4800, Rs.4600 and Rs.4200 in the scale of pay of Rs 9300 – 34800 in the Pay Band-2
- For Group C: Rs.2800, Rs.2400, Rs.2000, Rs.1900 and Rs.1800 in the scale of pay of Rs.5200-20200 in the Pay Band-1
Latest Bank Jobs || Upcoming Railway Recruitment
SSC CGL 2018 Registration Process- ssconline.nic.in
Besides this Website, the Recruitment Notices of SSC will be published in the Employment News and a few National and Local Newspapers. Before applying for a particulars post, the candidates must go through the contents of the Employment Notice carefully so that they can ascertain their eligibility for the post in question and fill up the application form in a flawless manner.
- Interested candidates need to go to the official website SSC.
- Search the “New Registration” Link and click on it.
- Candidates should fill the all required details and click on submit button.
- The system will generate the registration number and password.
- Candidates should save it for the 2nd registration process.
- In the Registration part-II, enter the registration number and password which will be generated by Registration Part-I.
- Candidates must upload their photograph and signature in the described format.
- Finally, before submitting the application form, candidates have to check all the entries made by their or its correctness.
- After registration, candidates should pay the required application fee.
- Candidates are advice to keep a copy of application form for the future reference.
SSC CGL Selection Process
Candidates who will fulfill all of the above eligibility criteria for Group B & C Post will be called for
- Computer-based Examination
- Data Entry Skill Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Documents Verification
To get more updates about the Central Government Jobs keep in touch our web page which is www.jobs.chekrs.com. For any type of questions, you can contact us by commenting at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon possible.