UNIMED Students Registration Procedures | University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) Pre-Degree Students Registration Procedures Out Online for 2018/2019 Session.
Authorities of the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) wishes to inform all the newly admitted pre-degree students that they can now proceed with their registration procedure for 2018/2019 Session.
UNIMED Students Registration Procedures and guidelines have been published online and can be seen below:
UNIMED Pre-Degree Registration Procedure:
- Check your UNIMED Pre-Degree Admission status to know your admission status and Accept It
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment under admission to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e-tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
- Visit Directorate of CCE, UNIMED Building, Adeyemi College, Ondo with O’level result, Acceptance fee e-payment receipt, 2 Recent Passport photograph, Birth Certificate, State of Origin and Attestation letter.
- Proceed to Pay School Fees using any of the available payment options
- Log in to PDSP Portal to Register your courses
- Print 3 copies of course registration form and sign with Course tutors
- Sign and Submit Completed Forms at the Office of Director, CCE
All Pre-Degree Students are hereby informed that lectures will commence on Monday, 10th December, 2018 at Prof. Eniola Ajayi’s Hall, National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA), Ondo.
Ensure that all fees (Acceptance and School Fees) are completed before the above date.
Get MEJN Updates via Email
The post UNIMED 2018/19 Pre-Degree Students Registration Procedures Out appeared first on School News, Scholarship News And Job Opportunities.
This post first appeared on Latest Updates About Universities, Colleges, Scholarships And Vacancy, please read the originial post: here