Lady Kate Okafor 2019/2020 Scholarship Scheme (LKOSS) III Guidelines.
The Governing Council and Management of Grooming Centre, a leading client-centric Microfinance Institution in Nigeria whose vision is to empower the economically active poor, are pleased to announce the 2019 Lady Kate Okafor Scholarship scheme III. The aim of the scholarship scheme is to contribute to education and development of brilliant children whose families are cut-up by poverty at the bottom of the pyramid.
To qualify applicant must:
- Be a biological or legally adopted child of a client who has been with Grooming Centre, and has successfully completed five (5) loan cycles
- A maximum of two (2) children per client can apply
- Have sat for Junior Secondary School examinations and promoted to Senior Secondary School.
- The 2019 scholarship will be awarded to another 200 children of Grooming Centre’s clients, bringing the number of beneficiaries to 400
- Applicants must have graduated from Junior Secondary School and have gained admission to Senior Secondary.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates can obtain their “Application Forms” (which are out) for free from all Grooming Centre Branches (View the Link below) across the Country. Completed forms must be returned to the respective Branch Managers, on or before the deadline above, with the following documents:
- Valid Junior Secondary School results
- Original birth certificates
- Passport photographs of child and mother
Click Here to View Centre Branches Nationwide
Deadline: 14th January, 2019.
Get MEJN Updates via Email
The post Lady Kate Okafor 2019/20 Scholarship Scheme (LKOSS) III Guidelines appeared first on School News, Scholarship News And Job Opportunities.
This post first appeared on Latest Updates About Universities, Colleges, Scholarships And Vacancy, please read the originial post: here