The Payment Of Acceptance Fee and Registration Procedure of Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has successfully commenced for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
EBSU Payment Of Acceptance Fee And Registration Procedure.
You are required to pay the sum of twenty-five thousand naira (N25, 050) non-refundable acceptance fee on REMITA Platform at any bank of your choice nationwide within two weeks or have your admission forfeited.
1. Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
2. Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
3. Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
4. Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
5. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
6. Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
7. Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
8. Return to the Portal and login.
9. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
10. Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
11. Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
12. Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
Get MEJN Updates via Email
The post EBSU 2018/19 Payment Of Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure Out appeared first on No 1 African Educational Blog, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South African, Vacancy, Scholarship News.
This post first appeared on Latest Updates About Universities, Colleges, Scholarships And Vacancy, please read the originial post: here