- Junior Secondary School Classes 1 and 2
- Senior Secondary School Classes 1 and 2
Admission is open to all candidates who possess First School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial (Primary Six) and Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) from recognized schools. In addition to this, applicants will be required to sit and pass a qualifying examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION/PAYMENT LINK
Applicants are required to visit the University website: www.lasu.edu.ng and make payment of Ten Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N10,300.00) non-refundable fee via lasu.edu.ng/internationalschool.
COLLECTION OF FORM
Application form should be filled online on LASU website:www.lasu.edu.ng
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
- On the homepage of LASU website, click on INT’L SCHOOL
- Click on application form
- Fill the form online by supplying required details
- Click on submit when you are done and print a copy of the completed form when it displays.
SUBMISSION OF FORM
Printed completed form should be submitted at the School premises to the Head of Administration, LASU International School.
Qualifying examination holds on Saturday, 23rd June, 2018 at the LASU International School Premises, LASU, Ojo by 9.00a.m.
PLEASE BRING ALONG THE UNDER-LISTED ITEMS TO THE EXAMINATION CENTRE
- Photocopy of printed form with passport photograph of the candidate
- HB pencil and eraser
- Acknowledgement slip issued at the point of submission of the form.
For further enquiries, please contact:
The Principal , 2. The Secretary,
LASU International School, LASU International School,