The Management of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) has commenced the sale of the Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2017/2018 academic session.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
- B.Sc.. Accounting
- B.Sc.. Business Administration
- B.Sc.. Public Administration
- B.Sc.. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Entreprenuarship
- B.Sc.. Mass Communication
- B.Sc.. Statistic
- B.Sc.. Mathematics
- B.Sc.. Computer Science
- B.Sc.. Economics
- B.Sc.. Political Science
- B.Sc.. Sociology
- B.Sc.. Physics and Electronics
- B.A. English
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A Arabic Studies
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements & Duration.
- Part-One Applicants: (6 years – 12 Semesters) 5 O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics
- Part-Two Applicants: (5 years – 10 Semesters) A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirements in (i) above.
Steps To Apply For NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission.
Candidates who are eligible for admission are requested to register online upon paying the mandatory charges at all our accredited banks, including the University Micro Finance Bank.
Cost of Application form:
- Application form: ₦5,000
- Bank charges: ₦300
Interested Candidates should visit the University Portal/ Website (www.nsuk.edu.ng) for further guidance.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
Get MEJN Updates via Email
This post first appeared on Latest Updates About Universities, Colleges, Scholarships And Vacancy, please read the originial post: here